Page 21 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Mike's still there I think, going back filming when he can whilst doing his 'time away' thing, I think he's still working there permanent and just signed up for something outwith. Unless the filming up to last week was to finish everything up cause they film everything out of order on different days. Either way I am now totally fed up with the agonising suspense

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

mariba (19-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    She said yesterday "if that gloating red head we see on This Morning stood in front of me telling me Ross was dead I'd take it with a pinch of salt, she'd fail a lie detector on Jeremy Kyle"
    Your mum.has a very apt turn of phrase!

Ive not heard her be interviewed- but
    when I first saw pics of the "G R" in mags etc
    I was looking round for a member of a
    well- known press family - in the
    background !!

Jezza would soon wipe the floor with her!
    She'd get the lip curling sneer he reserves
    for those he wouldnt believe when they told
    him what day of the week it was( in their opinion)!
    Last edited by maidmarian; 19-08-2015 at 02:23.

Ross is not dead I suspect he is going to ask Lawrence for a favor
    Michael Parr has to play the game to make fans believe Ross is dead. Also the spoilers already indicate the body at the morgue is not Ross.

Michael Parr has to play the game to make fans believe Ross is dead. Also the spoilers already indicate the body at the morgue is not Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    John Bowe told a fan on Twitter it was coming and they had to be patient after telling everyone to tune in for the next two months.
    The body won't be Ross's cause James demands Pete to take him to where he left the body and in the pics it doesn't look like it's there to me, although how Pete could even remember the spot is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    John Bowe told a fan on Twitter it was coming and they had to be patient after telling everyone to tune in for the next two months.
    The body won't be Ross's cause James demands Pete to take him to where he left the body and in the pics it doesn't look like it's there to me, although how Pete could even remember the spot is beyond me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

mariba (19-08-2015), tammyy2j (19-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post

Your mum.has a very apt turn of phrase!

Ive not heard her be interviewed- but
    when I first saw pics of the "G R" in mags etc
    I was looking round for a member of a
    well- known press family - in the
    background !!

Jezza would soon wipe the floor with her!
    She'd get the lip curling sneer he reserves
    for those he wouldnt believe when they told
    him what day of the week it was( in their opinion)!
    My mum can't stand Kate Oates, everytime she see's her be interviewed or at awards she says "there's something about that woman I don't like, I just feel like punching her"

The centre of this long advertised aftermath has been Ross-is he alive or not? Taking attention away from everything/everyone else.
    Last week-just the week after the disaster, whole Emmerdale was just boring to watch, there was no one around(everyone on holiday??) and this Ross speculation kind of ruined it for me-all I could think of while watching, was just 'where's Ross? Why isn't anyone looking for him?' Now this week has been better, and we are fairly certain Ross will be back. At this stage-I couldn't care less to be honest. Fed up with the whole speculation now..
    I only watch episodes-no spoilers at all. Much more enjoyable that way.

The centre of this long advertised aftermath has been Ross-is he alive or not? Taking attention away from everything/everyone else.
    Last week-just the week after the disaster, whole Emmerdale was just boring to watch, there was no one around(everyone on holiday??) and this Ross speculation kind of ruined it for me-all I could think of while watching, was just 'where's Ross? Why isn't anyone looking for him?' Now this week has been better, and we are fairly certain Ross will be back. At this stage-I couldn't care less to be honest. Fed up with the whole speculation now..

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I think the Ross Barton dead or alive is good for the show for suspense purposes . One of the complaints about soaps they are too predictable. The truth is the storis going on now are boring does anyone really care about the Jai, Megan, Leyla, Rachel storyline? The stars of the show are the Dingle family, the Sugden, and the Bartons. The show should have axed numerous characters lIke Sam, Kerry, and Dan they add nothing to the show they are irrelevant.

Thread Information