Page 319 of 337 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I do not think Moira would provide the name and number to Cain or Debbie
    Nor do I, I just remember him appearing recently. Either he isn't the same guy and Emmerdale are lacking imagination in the names department, or he is the same guy and Debbie or Cain could steal the number from Holly's phone which Moira had in a drawer. It may also be on Moira's phone as she called him from it.

Cain knows he supplied Moira with drugs so it would make sense that if he wanted something dodgy doing, to make Simon do it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (30-01-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Nor do I, I just remember him appearing recently. Either he isn't the same guy and Emmerdale are lacking imagination in the names department, or he is the same guy and Debbie or Cain could steal the number from Holly's phone which Moira had in a drawer. It may also be on Moira's phone as she called him from it.

Cain knows he supplied Moira with drugs so it would make sense that if he wanted something dodgy doing, to make Simon do it.
    This will stop any reunion for Cain and Moira

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post

He is Holly's dealer yes. I'm not sure how Debbie manages to contact him, but when Ross backs out of the revenge plan cause of her coldness towards him on the speed of process, she turns to Cain to get drugs planted at the big house, but Joe finds out and Simon's beaten up, Debbie refuses to hand any cash over until Joe suffers, so on her instructions Joe is meant to be hurt, but Simon doesn't realise it's Ross cause Ross steals Joe's car out of spite for firing him. The incident happens when Ross parks up at Dale View.
    Trust it to be Debbie who causes the devastation, hopefully he'll never forgive this one.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    He is Holly's dealer yes. I'm not sure how Debbie manages to contact him, but when Ross backs out of the revenge plan cause of her coldness towards him on the speed of process, she turns to Cain to get drugs planted at the big house, but Joe finds out and Simon's beaten up, Debbie refuses to hand any cash over until Joe suffers, so on her instructions Joe is meant to be hurt, but Simon doesn't realise it's Ross cause Ross steals Joe's car out of spite for firing him. The incident happens when Ross parks up at Dale View.
    Trust it to be Debbie who causes the devastation, hopefully he'll never forgive this one.
    Will be forgotten within a week ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (31-01-2018)

Right after tonight episode I've had enough! What on earth has Iain McLeod done to Ross? He used to be a character who was feared, who was always up to no good and scheming away against equally dangerous people. Now look at him, the Dingle lapdog who is seemingly manipulated as easily as that. It's an absolute joke!

I'm looking forward to the acid attack storyline but I've given up on seeing the real Ross return whilst this bloke is in charge.

Remember the Ross of 2013-2015? Well Iain obviously can't. Maybe he needs to give Kate Oates a ring? Part of me honestly hopes that Ross leaves before anymore damage is done. He had/has the potential to be an Emmerdale legend but under this current set up he's only ever going to be a support character for the god awful Debbie IMO.

Anyway, rant over

This can all be undone if they play out the acid attack well enough and in the end bring out the old Ross. However, I just can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Right after tonight episode I've had enough! What on earth has Iain McLeod done to Ross? He used to be a character who was feared, who was always up to no good and scheming away against equally dangerous people. Now look at him, the Dingle lapdog who is seemingly manipulated as easily as that. It's an absolute joke!

I'm looking forward to the acid attack storyline but I've given up on seeing the real Ross return whilst this bloke is in charge.

Remember the Ross of 2013-2015? Well Iain obviously can't. Maybe he needs to give Kate Oates a ring? Part of me honestly hopes that Ross leaves before anymore damage is done. He had/has the potential to be an Emmerdale legend but under this current set up he's only ever going to be a support character for the god awful Debbie IMO.

Anyway, rant over
    The acid attack story story will just become about Debbie's guilty conscience and her family protecting her. Ross will find out she was indirectly the cause and will be angry for like a week but then she'll start helping him with his burns etc and while she is applying a fresh bandage they'll kiss or some crap like that. Eventually Debbie's magic healing powers of love will cause Ross's injuries to completley disappear, however they'll have a side effect of amnesia leading to Ross and everyone involved in the storyline to forget it ever happened.

I would like to see an actual story told of how this effects someones life in the long term, and maybe in the future a revenge storyline with Tate against the Dingle's but I'm not hopeful. I'm sure mike will act what he's given well but I'm not convinced that this isn't just another Dingle-centric borefest about how they "all stick together and protect their own" at everybody elses expense
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 07-02-2018 at 00:39.

Yeah I agree I think Debbie will get away with it, but I there will be major comebacks for Cain, either with Moira or Simon. I just hope they handle the subject correctly

Ross should listen to Pete

Debbie is just a spoilt entitled brat, taking the revenge too far even Charity is not worried over Joe, Debbie is jealous as Joe does not want her and never did, both Joe and Ross deserve better

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Ross should listen to Pete

Debbie is just a spoilt entitled brat, taking the revenge too far even Charity is not worried over Joe, Debbie is jealous as Joe does not want her and never did, both Joe and Ross deserve better
    Debbie is unstable, what happened to "focusing on Sarah"? Andy should return and take the kids off her until she finally start's putting them before men.

Ross and Joe will properly team up at some point I would imagine. Hopefully neither of them get back with Deboarh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-02-2018)

Thread Information