Page 221 of 337 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Has Debbie definitely got a new bloke? Was Andy not just joking?
    The way he was talking to Chrissie about it, it seemed like she is seeing someone.

I bet they will just say it was nothing serious or a rebound relationship if needs must.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Has Debbie definitely got a new bloke? Was Andy not just joking?
    The way he was talking to Chrissie about it, it seemed like she is seeing someone.

I bet they will just say it was nothing serious or a rebound relationship if needs must.

Mike Parr: 'It's bleak out there – I'm just grateful to be working on Emmerdale' (VIDEO)

Emmerdale star Mike Parr spoke about the fragile life of an actor and how he takes nothing for granted because 'it's bleak out there'.

He talked to What's on TV at the British Soap Awards about his character Ross Barton's relatively quiet time on the ITV soap, which won best soap at the 2016 awards.

He said: "I had such a busy two and a half years, it was going to be impossible to keep up that level of RPMs, so maybe it was good to have some downtime. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale's executive producer] has just come in, it's nice to work with him and see his ideas, so I've just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn't [mimes cutting his throat]!"

Mike doesn't want to rest on his laurels – Ross has been a pivotal character in much of Emmerdale's biggest storylines and he hopes that continues.

"I want to be there so much that the work rate is nothing out of the ordinary for me," he said. "I went to drama school and we were doing the same hours at drama school so they really drilled it into us how on top of it you have to be.

"I'm just grateful to be working, you know, it's bleak out there. I feel everyone that's trying and hustling and isn't getting anywhere and that could've been me. I'm just lapping it up while it's there."

He had lavish praise for his on-screen mother, Gillian Kearney, who plays Emma Barton. "It's just great to be on set and to watch Gill work. She'll kill me for saying this, but she was acting way before, she was doing Debbie and Damon [Brookside] way before I was even a sparkle in my father's eye, so it's just lovely to watch her, to see her professionalism. and her attitude towards it and just watch her.

"She's got great professionalism, she's inspiring and she plays one kooky b----... Especially because Ross is crazy, she's crazy I think they've got a lot of things to come in the future."

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/emmerdale...mmerdale-video

Mike Parr: 'It's bleak out there – I'm just grateful to be working on Emmerdale' (VIDEO)

Emmerdale star Mike Parr spoke about the fragile life of an actor and how he takes nothing for granted because 'it's bleak out there'.

He talked to What's on TV at the British Soap Awards about his character Ross Barton's relatively quiet time on the ITV soap, which won best soap at the 2016 awards.

He said: "I had such a busy two and a half years, it was going to be impossible to keep up that level of RPMs, so maybe it was good to have some downtime. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale's executive producer] has just come in, it's nice to work with him and see his ideas, so I've just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn't [mimes cutting his throat]!"

Mike doesn't want to rest on his laurels – Ross has been a pivotal character in much of Emmerdale's biggest storylines and he hopes that continues.

"I want to be there so much that the work rate is nothing out of the ordinary for me," he said. "I went to drama school and we were doing the same hours at drama school so they really drilled it into us how on top of it you have to be.

"I'm just grateful to be working, you know, it's bleak out there. I feel everyone that's trying and hustling and isn't getting anywhere and that could've been me. I'm just lapping it up while it's there."

He had lavish praise for his on-screen mother, Gillian Kearney, who plays Emma Barton. "It's just great to be on set and to watch Gill work. She'll kill me for saying this, but she was acting way before, she was doing Debbie and Damon [Brookside] way before I was even a sparkle in my father's eye, so it's just lovely to watch her, to see her professionalism. and her attitude towards it and just watch her.

"She's got great professionalism, she's inspiring and she plays one kooky b----... Especially because Ross is crazy, she's crazy I think they've got a lot of things to come in the future."

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

He said: \"I had such a busy two and a half years, it was going to be impossible to keep up that level of RPMs, so maybe it was good to have some downtime. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale's executive producer] has just come in, it's nice to work with him and see his ideas, so I've just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn't [mimes cutting his throat]!\"

\"I want to be there so much that the work rate is nothing out of the ordinary for me,\" he said. \"I went to drama school and we were doing the same hours at drama school so they really drilled it into us how on top of it you have to be.

\"I'm just grateful to be working, you know, it's bleak out there. I feel everyone that's trying and hustling and isn't getting anywhere and that could've been me. I'm just lapping it up while it's there.\"

He had lavish praise for his on-screen mother, Gillian Kearney, who plays Emma Barton. \"It's just great to be on set and to watch Gill work. She'll kill me for saying this, but she was acting way before, she was doing Debbie and Damon [Brookside] way before I was even a sparkle in my father's eye, so it's just lovely to watch her, to see her professionalism. and her attitude towards it and just watch her.

\"She's got great professionalism, she's inspiring and she plays one kooky b----... Especially because Ross is crazy, she's crazy I think they've got a lot of things to come in the future.\"

Can anyone else see Emma and Ross teaming up against people in the future? Like Michael said "Emma is crazy, Ross is crazy". My theory is that when the barton family find out Ross shot Robert, Finn and James will disown him. Then when thye find out about the lies that Emma has told and the time she left James for dead, Emma and Ross will be both be left in the cold. They would be a dangerous pairing.

He said: \\"I had such a busy two and a half years, it was going to be impossible to keep up that level of RPMs, so maybe it was good to have some downtime. Iain [MacLeod, Emmerdale's executive producer] has just come in, it's nice to work with him and see his ideas, so I've just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope he doesn't [mimes cutting his throat]!\\"

\\"I want to be there so much that the work rate is nothing out of the ordinary for me,\\" he said. \\"I went to drama school and we were doing the same hours at drama school so they really drilled it into us how on top of it you have to be.

\\"I'm just grateful to be working, you know, it's bleak out there. I feel everyone that's trying and hustling and isn't getting anywhere and that could've been me. I'm just lapping it up while it's there.\\"

He had lavish praise for his on-screen mother, Gillian Kearney, who plays Emma Barton. \\"It's just great to be on set and to watch Gill work. She'll kill me for saying this, but she was acting way before, she was doing Debbie and Damon [Brookside] way before I was even a sparkle in my father's eye, so it's just lovely to watch her, to see her professionalism. and her attitude towards it and just watch her.

\\"She's got great professionalism, she's inspiring and she plays one kooky b----... Especially because Ross is crazy, she's crazy I think they've got a lot of things to come in the future.\\"

Can anyone else see Emma and Ross teaming up against people in the future? Like Michael said "Emma is crazy, Ross is crazy". My theory is that when the Barton family find out Ross shot Robert, Finn and James will disown him. Then when they find out about the lies that Emma has told and the time she left James for dead, Emma and Ross will be both be left in the cold. They would be a dangerous pairing.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 29-05-2016 at 19:21.

Think of all the people they could potentially plot against- Charity, James, Chas, Cain/Moira, Pete. Mother and son partner in crime hasn't been done on Emmerdale before has it? I think it would be a good storyline but it would probably be an exit storyline for either Ross or Emma or both.

5. Meanwhile, Emma is furious to find a pregnancy test and Chas’ eyeliner hidden by James and fumes. Later, she fakes a funny turn and a concerned James later discovers she has been lying. But as Emma is ostracised from the family, who will she lash out at?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/31/emmerd...#ixzz4ABbmDuj3

No way would Moses be involved in this, right?!!!

5. Meanwhile, Emma is furious to find a pregnancy test and Chas’ eyeliner hidden by James and fumes. Later, she fakes a funny turn and a concerned James later discovers she has been lying. But as Emma is ostracised from the family, who will she lash out at?

Not sure what you mean?

Thread Information