Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grace Black

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Nah, we're not that lucky!
    Shame

I wonder was that the gun used to kill Fraser that she has
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 27-06-2014 at 16:40.

Bryan Kirkwood has said he is a huge fan of the soap's Grace Black, and has a new, softer direction in mind for her.

Bryan told Inside Soap about his admiration for actress Tamara Wall who plays criminal Grace, and said he had some different scenes lined up for her.

Grace recently escaped justice at her attempted murder trial, but Bryan hinted she wouldn't be leaving any time soon: "I adore Tamara Wall who plays Grace, and I'm really pleased with how she has settled in.

"Now that she is established, I want the audience to see much more of what Tamara is capable of. We are throwing Grace into a non-criminal world, with a very surprising sidekick that will give Grace the chance to soften and smile, and show other facets to her character."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/grace-blac...2.html#lhWdnCS

Bryan Kirkwood has said he is a huge fan of the soap's Grace Black, and has a new, softer direction in mind for her.

Bryan told Inside Soap about his admiration for actress Tamara Wall who plays criminal Grace, and said he had some different scenes lined up for her.

Grace recently escaped justice at her attempted murder trial, but Bryan hinted she wouldn't be leaving any time soon: "I adore Tamara Wall who plays Grace, and I'm really pleased with how she has settled in.

"Now that she is established, I want the audience to see much more of what Tamara is capable of. We are throwing Grace into a non-criminal world, with a very surprising sidekick that will give Grace the chance to soften and smile, and show other facets to her character."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/grace-blac...2.html#lhWdnCS

Grace Black suffer a terrible accident next week as she falls from the The Loft balcony.

Grace (Tamara Wall) will lose her balance and fall to the ground during a furious row with Freddie Roscoe (Charlie Clapham) over the murder of her father, Fraser.

After discovering that Kim has given a false alibi about Freddie's whereabouts on the night of another recent murder in the village, Grace is determined to get revenge and argues with Kim at the hospital.

Feeling frustrated, Trevor desperately tries to make Grace consider her priorities, explaining that their family is more important than getting revenge on Freddie.

Taking Trevor's advice on board, Grace meets up with Freddie on The Loft balcony. However, disaster strikes when Freddie pushes past Grace causing her to stumble, snap her heel and fall over the railings.

A horrified Freddie makes a desperate run for it as Grace lies lifeless on the ground, but is she dead?

Hollyoaks star Tamara Wall has hinted that viewers will see Grace Black's bad side once again in an upcoming storyline.

Although a softer side to Grace has been explored in recent months, Wall has promised that her alter ego's dark side will return for some explosive scenes.

Speaking to Inside Soap, she said: "Bad Grace is definitely coming back for one last shoot-out and it's going to be huge. I can't wait for that to be on screen.

"I like the fact that she is more likeable now, but it's much more fun playing her as a baddie. As long as I get to walk through the village with a buggy in one hand and a gun in the other, I'll be happy."

Grace is currently focused on impending motherhood with Esther Bloom carrying a baby for her and partner Trevor. Next week, after Esther suffers a health scare, Grace is overwhelmed with emotion when she sees the baby during a scan.

Grace helps Esther with her presentation.
    © Lime Pictures
    Grace and Esther in Hollyoaks

Wall said: "Esther has a bit of a scare so Grace goes into panic mode and rushes her straight to hospital. Both Grace and Trevor are worried about whether everything is okay, so when the nurse turns the monitor round and they see this real-life, perfect baby on screen, it's lovely.

"It hits them that they are really going to have a child! There aren't many warm moments in Grace and Trevor's life but this is definitely one of them."

her and kim kiss

grace goes on run next week not sure if tamara is leaving

is she leaving?

Tamara Wall confirms Grace was axed

Thread Information