Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 21st - 25th October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Lol yeah info about cain killing cameron was wrong but the rest isnt. like i said say im wrong in december. im not saying they never get back together but cain and charity have a one night stand. so we will wait and see who was right.
    I'm not saying your not right about Cain and Charity - it's not about who's right. It's just that you never tell us where you get your info from! When you find this stuff out post a link to it on here or tell us where exactly you read it as then it's a proper spoiler! You always keep us in the dark when we we ask you where you get your info from! Lol

All the stuff i have read is of various people on twitter who also dont tell you there source but they were right about gennie dying cameron escaping priya and davids wedding and this was months before it became common knowledge. so i think they have either an excellent source or there a good guesser.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    All the stuff i have read is of various people on twitter who also dont tell you there source but they were right about gennie dying cameron escaping priya and davids wedding and this was months before it became common knowledge. so i think they have either an excellent source or there a good guesser.
    I'm on twitter, is in the trends or any spoilers you follow? Would be good to know where to look so I can have a nosey myself!

Emmerdale's Priya Sharma will consider a vengeful plan after being dumped by David Metcalfe.

Priya (Fiona Wade) is left distraught next week as David ends their relationship and finally unites with Alicia Harding.

An upset Priya initially feels sorry for herself, but her sadness soon turns to anger on the day that her wedding was due to take place.

With gifts, musicians, flowers and her wedding cake all arriving, Priya struggles to cope - especially when a ruthless Megan Macey insists that the Sharma family still have to pay for everything.

Full of loathing, Priya confronts Alicia (Natalie Anderson) at the hospital - suggesting that it's time someone told her 'son' Jacob the truth that Leyla is his biological mother…

© ITV
    Priya is full of loathing towards Alicia

Alicia and David can't believe that Priya would stoop so low, but she seems fully prepared to follow through with her threats as she starts looking for opportunities to speak to Jacob.

A worried Alicia soon makes a decision on how to deal with the situation, but can she sort things out before Priya takes action?

© ITV
    Priya talks to Jacob

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 22 and Thursday, October 24 at 7pm on ITV
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

This is the moment that many Emmerdale fans have been waiting for as Alicia Harding and David Metcalfe finally get together.

The pair are honest about their feelings at last as Alicia's shock shooting makes them realise what's most important to them.

© ITV
    David is honest about his feelings for Alicia

As next week's episodes begin, David (Matthew Wolfenden) continues to spend every moment at Alicia's hospital bedside, angering her current partner Dominic Andrews.

When David's girlfriend Priya Sharma later pays a visit and mentions their wedding, which is due to take place the next day, David finally cracks and tells her that he's ending their relationship because he loves Alicia.

As a devastated Priya leaves in tears, Alicia wakes up and David urges her to give him a chance as her boyfriend. Although hesitant after their previous problems, Alicia eventually agrees and they share a kiss…

© ITV
    David and Alicia kiss

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday (October 21) at 7pm on ITV.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-10-2013)

Last edited by alan45; 19-10-2013 at 06:10.

Priya is such a hypocrite.

She seems to forget how it was her who initially pursued David in the first place whilst he was still married to Alicia. And despite the marriage being one of convenience, Priya didn't know that when she first went after him.

So she happily threw herself at a married man.

She deserves everything she gets, I have no sympathy for the arrogant, self involved little idiot!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-10-2013)

Picture relating to episode on 24th October

Quote Originally Posted by perdita View Post

picture relating to episode on 24th october
    ouch

Quote Originally Posted by perdita View Post

picture relating to episode on 24th october
    ouch

Thread Information