Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 21st - 25th October 2013

Does anyone know where the emmerdale spoilers are for the 28th of october to the 1st of november are thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xloolx For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (18-10-2013)

ITV have not released them yet

Reading between the lines on an interview with actress who plays Alicia I presume she doesn't die off because actress was worried it meant her character would be written out but was relieved when she found out about storyline.

Article in whats on tv mag with jeff hordley hints at caun/charity reunion its not saying its a definite but i really think the rumours are true and once charity finds out about jai she sleeps with cain do maybe moira does get with john bartons brother.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Not charity but cain is supposed to kill cameron and cain and charity sleep together it must be later on this year. im not working on the show. i only go by what i have read dont shoot the messanger. as we all know its all speculation and rumour but cain/charity rumour is pretty wide spread so wait till xmas and we will see.
    Except Cain didn't kill Cameron so your information was incorrect.
    I've scoured the internet everywhere and am on twitter and nowhere have I read about a Cain and Charity reunion.

If you find out spoilers about upcoming episodes, then that's great and we all want to know, but post a link to where you got your information or be clear on where you read it. Anything you can't substantiate or is hearsay should be posted in the Rumour mill until it is confirmed.
    Last edited by Debzyg; 18-10-2013 at 11:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    I've scoured the internet everywhere and am on twitter and nowhere have I read about a Cain and Charity reunion.

If you find out spoilers about upcoming episodes, then that's great and we all want to know, but post a link to where you got your information or be clear on where you read it. Anything you can't substantiate or is hearsay should be posted in the Rumour mill until it is confirmed.
    i think it's what that person wishes to happen rather than the reality

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post

i think it's what that person wishes to happen rather than the reality

Ok you will see the information was right by december.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Ok you will see the information was right by december.
    But Cain didn't kill Cameron he was electrocuted last night? So how will that change between now and December unless Cameron is brought back to life!? lol You said you had heard Cain would kill Cameron, but that wasn't the case so this was indeed incorrect information.

You may indeed be correct about Cain and Charity but it would help if you could post a link to the source of your information or advise us where exactly you have read it. Otherwise it's not a spoiler, it's just a rumour and that's why it should be in the Rumour mill and not the spoilers section.

Lol yeah info about cain killing cameron was wrong but the rest isnt. like i said say im wrong in december. im not saying they never get back together but cain and charity have a one night stand. so we will wait and see who was right.

Thread Information