Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrea (Hayley Tamaddon)

It's obvious she likes steve otherwise she would be dating Lloyd by now. I predict a pregnancy , a second child for Steve.

Coronation Street star Hayley Tamaddon has admitted that she was "gobsmacked" when she learned that show bosses wanted to keep her in Weatherfield.

Last month, it was revealed that the actress had landed a new contract with the soap and would be sticking around as Andrea Beckett for the foreseeable future.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning today (February 4), Tamaddon explained: "Initially I was only signed up for six months. After my first week or two on screen, the producers rang my agents and said, 'We would love her to stay'.

"I was gobsmacked. I just thought, 'I'll be in and I'll be out' - and I don't want to be out! I'm loving it so much."

Tamaddon initially feared that she would miss out on Coronation Street altogether, as she auditioned for the programme when she had already committed herself to the final series of Dancing on Ice.

She explained: "I actually said to my agent, 'Is there any point in me even going to the audition, because once they find out about Dancing on Ice, I'm sure they'll give the part to somebody else'. He was like, 'You never know - go along and meet them'.

"It just slotted into place - it was amazing. They've been so overly helpful. Both Dancing on Ice and Corrie have come together to really help me make it work."

Tamaddon also promised interesting times ahead for Andrea, who grows closer to Lloyd Mullaney (Craig Charles) this week despite her feelings for his best friend Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson).

She said: "I think she's probably set herself to get Steve, and she's not going to stop until she gets him. Poor Lloyd - he's really fallen for Andrea. There is going to be some nice stuff, actually, with both of those characters.

"But I don't think she ever takes her eye off the ball. She really does fancy Steve, but to get to Steve, maybe she thinks she might go through Lloyd."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (05-02-2014)

This will turn sinister as she is prepared to sleep with his friend to get to him.

i think jenna is after her

Has lloyd ever been to her place? What is she hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Has lloyd ever been to her place? What is she hiding?
    There's something suspicious going on about Andrea's home alright...

Andrea Beckett has been keeping a shocking secret from Lloyd Mullaney and the rest of Coronation Street that will be exposed next month.

Throughout her time on the cobbles, Andrea (Hayley Tamaddon) has actually been leading a double life and has a husband, who she has been married to for 20 years.

The truth surfaces when husband Neil confronts Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) in the Rovers, mistaking him for his wife's lover.

Lloyd (Craig Charles) later arrives to dispel the confusion but is heartbroken to discover Andrea has been juggling a second life.

Earlier this month, Lloyd's daughter Jenna (Krissi Bohn) began to suspect Andrea was hiding something, after she failed to show up at a charity fun run.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (30-05-2014), tammyy2j (29-05-2014)

That is disappointing as it is so obvious. I was thinking all sorts. Maybe she was using her house as a brothel, or she had a lesbian partner...but no corrie had to go for the obvious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Andrea Beckett has been keeping a shocking secret from Lloyd Mullaney and the rest of Coronation Street that will be exposed next month.

Throughout her time on the cobbles, Andrea (Hayley Tamaddon) has actually been leading a double life and has a husband, who she has been married to for 20 years.

The truth surfaces when husband Neil confronts Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) in the Rovers, mistaking him for his wife's lover.

Lloyd (Craig Charles) later arrives to dispel the confusion but is heartbroken to discover Andrea has been juggling a second life.

Earlier this month, Lloyd's daughter Jenna (Krissi Bohn) began to suspect Andrea was hiding something, after she failed to show up at a charity fun run.
    Maybe Andrea is separated but sharing the house with her estranged. Many do that.

She could have told him that. Anyway why is her husband on the war path then?

Thread Information