Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 14th of October 2013 to the 17th of October 2013

Emmerdale star Mark Charnock has praised tonight's dramatic double bill, promising that the episodes are even better than yesterday's hour-long special.

Over 8 million viewers watched on Wednesday (October 16) as Alicia Harding was shot during the ongoing hostage situation at The Woolpack.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning today, Charnock - who plays Marlon Dingle - promised that fans have yet to see the best of the storyline.

He explained: "Obviously I can't give away too much about tonight, but everybody's in danger. The audience thought last night was amazing - I promise you, tonight surpasses it. It's unbelievable."

Marlon, Chas and Debbie Dingle are now the three remaining characters still in the pub with killer Cameron Murray. Tonight sees all of them in terrible danger as flood waters continue to rise in The Woolpack's cellar.

Charnock continued: "All I can say is that everybody might not be okay - everybody who's involved in that story. Anything could happen tonight.

"He's a lunatic with a gun on the loose. Anything could happen. The water levels are flooding. People are going to come down to the cellar - how are they going to survive down there? It's nuts and it's brilliant.

"A group of people who made it watched it, knowing what was happening in the script - and having already seen it - and they were on the edge of their seats. These are the people who made it.

"Honestly, Emmerdale's never been in this area before. It's a new dimension. If people haven't tried Emmerdale, they should definitely try it tonight because it will blow their minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Storyline maybe a bit askew but Dominic Power really is a phenomenal actor - sooo scary - what will happen? Marlon saves the day??? The girls both pounce on Cameron - to get the rifle of course? Or maybe something else ..................... in Soap World anything is possible - that's why we luv it.
    I'd love a shock surprise death *cough* Debbie

I love David last night singing 2 become 1 to Alicia

Tonight's episode was just epic. That has to be one of the best episodes I've seen of Emmerdale.

I sky+'d it as I was out, but managed to watch it anyway when I got back and it was so good I watched the Sky+ version when I got home aswell and I was STILL on the edge of my seat despite knowing what happened because I'd already seen it!

Awesome episode!

i was not electrified by cameron's exit and death and who knew the dingles were such good swimmers felt like a jaws/shark attack film

Emmerdale star Dominic Power has paid tribute to the soap's cast and crew following his final episode.

The actor's villainous character Cameron Murray was killed off this evening (October 17) in some of the most ambitious scenes of the show's history.

Fans saw Cameron get electrocuted in The Woolpack's flooding cellar as the water levels reached deadly heights.

His remaining hostages Chas, Debbie and Marlon Dingle all managed to escape unharmed.

The storyline conclusion marked a comeuppance for Cameron, who had claimed the lives of Carl King, Alex Moss and Gennie Sharma in a long-running serial killer storyline.

Speaking to itv.com about his exit, Power commented: "What will I miss the most about Emmerdale? The people. The amount of time you spend - under sometimes quite stressful situations - with people, you do form a real bond. You form a real closeness and then when you realise that's coming to an end… absolutely I'm going to miss everyone."

Meanwhile, discussing his fondest memories, the actor recalled: "There's the big moments. There's the killings that I've done, but they're not necessarily the favourites.

"The favourite moments are when you're on set with your buddies and you're just having a laugh. They're your favourite moments at work, like anyone's day at work. It's probably the stuff the audience aren't going to see."

Power also took to his Twitter page to mark the end of his time with Emmerdale.

Power joined Emmerdale in December 2010 after a previous regular role as Leon Taylor on ITV's The Bill. Cameron's killings and his love triangle with Chas and Debbie have provided some of the soap's most memorable moments of the past 18 months.

Tomorrow's episode (October 18) is expected to focus on the fate of Alicia Harding, who is still in a critical condition in hospital after being shot during the hostage situation at the pub.

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has said that her character Alicia Harding's life hangs in the balance.

Fans will know that Alica was hit by a stray bullet earlier in the week as Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) held a number of villagers hostage at The Woolpack.

Speaking on ITV's Daybreak this morning, Harding said: "She's not in a good way. She's basically hanging in the balance still. She's on a ventilator so she's not breathing by herself.

"She's in a really bad way still, so even though yesterday we got her out of there, it's still touch and go."

Viewers saw Cameron get killed off last night as he was electrocuted in The Woolpack's flooding cellar. The storyline conclusion came after some of the most dramatic scenes in the show's history.

Harding said: "Last night's episode was incredible. I was actually sat at the end crying my eyes out, going, 'I'm in this, it's amazing!'

"The Pinewood stuff was done in five days and the siege was done in three, so altogether it was done in about a week. But we did that on a soap schedule, we didn't do it on a movie schedule.

"It was put together and we were doing ten scenes a day. There was no allowance for mucking up. It was all done on a proper soap schedule, it was really tough."

"Dominic was just fantastic. The three days we were in The Woolpack, you just didn't know what he was going to do. He was so unpredictable. The gun was huge and I was looking at it thinking, 'That's got to come near me at some point!' It's a bit scary!"

Emmerdale continues tonight at 7pm on ITV.

For all the silly things , like his escape and shooting , she's should be dead - point blank from a double barreled shotgun - and before the 3 went into the cellar Marlon has the gun Cameron has the other end holding right into his middle and the gun goes off and misses .. But all that said I thought it was well done, and the bow to Apocalypse Now when Cameron's head comes up out the water behind Debbie.

Oh yeah when Cameron's head appeared behind Debbie when the light flickered, that was awesome!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-10-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    Oh yeah when Cameron's head appeared behind Debbie when the light flickered, that was awesome!
    apocalypse now rip off moment was good

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    apocalypse now rip off moment was good

Thread Information