Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 14th of October 2013 to the 17th of October 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    I so agree - she's painful - the worst kind of 'Little Princess'
    Priya and David's wedding seems to be going on for ages now

Emmerdale bosses have released brand new spoiler pictures previewing the shock hostage drama in tonight's hour-long episode (October 16).

The ITV soap airs tense scenes this evening as serial killer Cameron Murray threatens a number of the villagers with a shotgun at The Woolpack after Debbie Dingle refuses to run away with him.

Scroll through the gallery below for the previously-unseen pictures:

Photo gallery - Emmerdale's Cameron drama escalates:
    Emmerdale: Cameron and the Woolpack Hostages
    Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) holds the villagers hostage in the Woolpack.

1 of 9
    Copyright: ITV
    Viewers will see the situation quickly spiral out of control as landlady Diane Sugden tries to get a message to the police by shouting through one of the windows.

After violently pushing Diane away, Cameron (Dominic Power) insists to Debbie that they need to be together, as it's the only way he'll let anyone go.

Zak Dingle (Steve Halliwell) finally snaps and closes in on Cameron, but the attempt to overpower him goes badly wrong as Cameron starts to pull the trigger.

After the gun is fired, everyone is terrified to realise that a much-loved member of the village has been shot and seriously injured. His or her identity won't be revealed until the episode airs tonight.

At the same time, down in the pub cellar, Marlon Dingle is slumped unconscious as the rainwater pools on the floor and steadily rises...

More pics

Well none of us thought of Alicia did we???? That's why the wedding gets cancelled ............ And maybe Priya's the scorned woman too
    Last edited by Cheetah; 16-10-2013 at 19:19.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheetah For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-10-2013), tammyy2j (17-10-2013)

Oh come on- Double Barrel Shotgun close range - Diane tells cops she's been shot in the stomach , if not dead in an instant then dead within 10mins or less but no
    Last edited by walsh2509; 16-10-2013 at 19:29.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Oh come on- Double Barrel Shotgun close range - Diane tells cops she's been shot in the stomach , if not dead in an instant then dead within 10mins or less but no
    Yeah but this is Soap World not the Real World

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Yeah but this is Soap World not the Real World - she's got to live so the Little Princess gets the boot - hopefully
    Last edited by Cheetah; 16-10-2013 at 19:33.

Storyline maybe a bit askew but Dominic Power really is a phenomenal actor - sooo scary - what will happen? Marlon saves the day??? The girls both pounce on Cameron - to get the rifle of course? Or maybe something else ..................... in Soap World anything is possible - that's why we luv it.
    Last edited by Cheetah; 16-10-2013 at 20:02.

Emmerdale fans can expect more dramatic scenes this evening (October 17) as Chas and Debbie Dingle are forced to fight for their lives.

The two women will find themselves in serious danger as the flood in The Woolpack's cellar reaches dangerous levels.

Scroll through our gallery below for brand new spoiler images previewing tonight's double bill.

Photo gallery - danger for Chas and Debbie in Emmerdale:
    Emmerdale: Cellar Flood Pictures
    Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and Debbie (Charley Webb) fight for their lives.

1 of 7
    Copyright: ITV
    When Chas (Lucy Pargeter) becomes trapped, Debbie is forced to swim down to try to release her. However, with killer Cameron Murray still armed and dangerous, it remains to be seen whether they can both escape his clutches.

As the situation escalates, Debbie (Charley Webb) struggles to get away but Cameron looms large behind her and silences her screams. Is Cameron about to take his fourth victim?

As previously reported, Emmerdale's cast and crew filmed these scenes on the underwater stage at Pinewood Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Well none of us thought of Alicia did we???? That's why the wedding gets cancelled ............ And maybe Priya's the scorned woman too
    I did! I told my mom I thought Alicia will get shot because the day before she finally tells David how she feels, so I thought that was a coincidence and that it meant with Alicia being shot it would finally make him realise how much he loved her.

I phoned my mom during the break after it happened and shouted down the phone "I TOLD you!!" Ha ha

Thread Information