Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. In reality I'm sure a man like Brad would have cheated on Terese several times already. Of course, the writers want to persuade us that he and Lauren are a true love story. However, the majority of us on this forum are not at all convinced by it.
    they aren't a true love story, don't even think brad really loves lauren, his true love is himself

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-11-2015), maidmarian (03-11-2015), TaintedLove (04-11-2015), tammyy2j (04-11-2015)

I was just thinking the same thing. In reality I'm sure a man like Brad would have cheated on Terese several times already. Of course, the writers want to persuade us that he and Lauren are a true love story. However, the majority of us on this forum are not at all convinced by it.
    they aren't a true love story, don't even think brad really loves lauren, his true love is himself

All was mentioned her near kiss and flirtation with Ezra nothing of Brad cheating on Terese before, I guess he had no one offering themselves up on a platter to him like Lauren was

I have caught up on this weeks episodes (AUS pace) and is it bad that I enjoyed Lauren feeling nervous over Brad spending time with Terese?
    Like, mate, you're now getting a tiny look into how Terese was feeling for the longest time.

And Paige having a go at Terese for Brad choosing to spend time with Terese...ugh, can't stand her! Bring back the original, carefree, creative and fun Paige!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015), TaintedLove (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    All was mentioned her near kiss and flirtation with Ezra nothing of Brad cheating on Terese before, I guess he had no one offering themselves up on a platter to him like Lauren was
    I wouldn't say she offered herself. Think it's more about the past they share.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I wouldn't say she offered herself. Think it's more about the past they share.
    Lauren made it quite clear she wanted him always butting when not needed in his family business plus Paige pushing too

She offered up her home (and her life) ..... without worrying about the kids too much (only Paige)

Deep down I`m sure Terese has the hots for Paul Robinson. There have been a few scenes where there seemed to be a spark between them. And why would Paul send Terese an email with a pic of Brad and Lauren kissing in the street other than to cause trouble for Brad/Lauren? Maybe he likes Terese too.
    I would love to see Paul and Terese as a couple.....especially as it would tick off Brad.
    win/win

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015), lellygurl (04-11-2015), maidmarian (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Deep down I`m sure Terese has the hots for Paul Robinson. There have been a few scenes where there seemed to be a spark between them. And why would Paul send Terese an email with a pic of Brad and Lauren kissing in the street other than to cause trouble for Brad/Lauren? Maybe he likes Terese too.
    I would love to see Paul and Terese as a couple.....especially as it would tick off Brad.
    win/win
    That may well happen...but is it really twisted of me to hope she might have a fling with Mark Brennan first? He's gorgeous, not too much younger than her, and it would annoy both Brad and Paige 😀 also win/win

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-11-2015), indigodance (04-11-2015), lizann (04-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post

That may well happen...but is it really twisted of me to hope she might have a fling with Mark Brennan first? He's gorgeous, not too much younger than her, and it would annoy both Brad and Paige 😀 also win/win
    serve paige rightly

Thread Information