Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou)

there's a lot of body language going on behind the smile .... it may be cute but its on a mission ...... hence lessons in life come in many guises ..... and the hard way ........

2. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (12-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    there's a lot of body language going on behind the smile .... it may be cute but its on a mission ...... hence lessons in life come in many guises ..... and the hard way ........
    I think Brad and Lauren just want to be happy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-10-2015)

(repeat)
    Last edited by ScorpioStar; 12-10-2015 at 09:13.

You can avoid double posts by using the Go Advanced option when you post

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (12-10-2015), indigodance (12-10-2015), ScorpioStar (12-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioStar View Post
    don't get all the hate with Brad and Lauren? =\

I totally understand that he cheated on Terese and that is pretty much unforgivable (though Terese did play a small part).

Though I wonder if your stances wouldn't be so different had he broken up with Terese THEN gotten with Lauren?

I think it would have been pretty cute had he broken things with Terese first then be with Lauren, I love the way Lauren smiles when she sees Brad, she's very pretty
    Terese's behaviour has been about her paranoia over Lauren and Brad which was justified, Lauren has always wanted Brad she offered herself up on a platter to him and he took it, cheating scum

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-10-2015), ILTPandN (13-10-2015), lizann (13-10-2015), TaintedLove (14-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioStar View Post
    don't get all the hate with Brad and Lauren? =\

I totally understand that he cheated on Terese and that is pretty much unforgivable (though Terese did play a small part).

Though I wonder if your stances wouldn't be so different had he broken up with Terese THEN gotten with Lauren?
    I know you can't help who you fall in love with, so if Terese had been treated sensitively I wouldn't be against Brad and Lauren as a couple (although I don't see any chemistry between them). Brad should have broken up with Terese and then waited a decent interval before starting a relationship with Lauren - for the kids' sake if nothing else.

It's the way Terese has been written as the villain, and Brad and Lauren both like butter wouldn't melt that makes me cross. All of Terese's unreasonable behaviour stems from Brad and Lauren's kiss and the subsequent insecurity it caused. He lied again and again and made her feel like it was all in her head. No wonder she became neurotic and paranoid!

I've got no sympathy for the pair of them at all.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (13-10-2015), Perdita (13-10-2015), TaintedLove (14-10-2015), tammyy2j (12-10-2015)

I don't have any sympathy for Brad and Lauren either. They could have handled the situation much better than they did.

Also what is happening with Terese's alcohol problem? That seems to have been forgotten completely. There were a few meetings but that is the last I remember being said about it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ames449 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-10-2015), ILTPandN (15-10-2015)

I don't have any sympathy for Brad and Lauren either. They could have handled the situation much better than they did.

Also what is happening with Terese's alcohol problem? That seems to have been forgotten completely. There were a few meetings but that is the last I remember being said about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ames449 View Post

I'd also forgotten about her alcohol problem! Obviously it wasn't so much of a problem afterall.

I'm so glad Terese didn't beg Brad to stay (today's UK pace episode). He wants Lauren regardless so it's better that Terese retains some dignity - and also she deserves better than Brad!

Today's episode was another example of why I dislike Paige at present. She really didn't seem to care at all about how Brad moving in with Lauren would effect her siblings (including Amber, not just the Willis kids). I was also a bit surprised at how unbothered Piper seemed to be with things - she seemed perfectly happy to hang out with Brad at Lauren's.
    Last edited by ILTPandN; 15-10-2015 at 16:16.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I'd also forgotten about her alcohol problem! Obviously it wasn't so much of a problem afterall.

I'm so glad Terese didn't beg Brad to stay (today's UK pace episode). He wants Lauren regardless so it's better that Terese retains some dignity - and also she deserves better than Brad!

Today's episode was another example of why I dislike Paige at present. She really didn't seem to care at all about how Brad moving in with Lauren would effect her siblings (including Amber, not just the Willis kids). I was also a bit surprised at how unbothered Piper seemed to be with things - she seemed perfectly happy to hang out with Brad at Lauren's.
    I don't blame Piper. She hasn't seen her Dad for ages, so why shouldn't she go over there? it was unfair of Imogen to expect otherwise.

Thread Information