Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    terese deserves way better than brad

is newbie shay a sister of terese
    That's what I was thinking, maybe a half sister? Childhood photo sounds v mysterious-I don't think we know much of Terese's backstory, do we? Evil Dr Nick alluded to them both being ambitious and escaping their background, didn't he? I hope this is explored further.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015), ILTPandN (11-11-2015), Summer8 (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Me too, I would love that 😀
    This isn't based off of anything at all, just pure speculation. But do you reckon the Christmas cliffhanger will have Brad trying to decide who he wants to be with? I know Brad and Terese decide to formally break up, but all this tension and back and forth can't be for nothing?
    What I hope happens is, Brad wants to be with Terese, but it's too late as she's already moved on, then he settles for Lauren (sorry Lauren fans) and then has to watch Terese be happy and his kids accept another man into their lives and then realise what a big mess he has created
    Too mean?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015), ILTPandN (11-11-2015), indigodance (10-11-2015), lizann (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    This isn't based off of anything at all, just pure speculation. But do you reckon the Christmas cliffhanger will have Brad trying to decide who he wants to be with? I know Brad and Terese decide to formally break up, but all this tension and back and forth can't be for nothing?
    What I hope happens is, Brad wants to be with Terese, but it's too late as she's already moved on, then he settles for Lauren (sorry Lauren fans) and then has to watch Terese be happy and his kids accept another man into their lives and then realise what a big mess he has created
    Too mean?
    I like your thinking! 😀 that would be great if that happened. I think they might have Brad on his own for a while though, then go back to Lauren-I think we need to see the relationship with Lauren played out to its (hopeful) conclusion, otherwise we'd always think he's wondering what might have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I like your thinking! �� that would be great if that happened. I think they might have Brad on his own for a while though, then go back to Lauren-I think we need to see the relationship with Lauren played out to its (hopeful) conclusion, otherwise we'd always think he's wondering what might have been.
    I like Brad and Lauren (sorry Terese fans) but I think in the long run he'll end up back with Terese. I'd be disappointed though if he didnt try to make a go of things with Lauren just because it finished so quickly and their feelings for each other seem unresolved. But this is soap so it could go on for as long as the Neighbours scriptwriters can spin it. I have to say though I love that for the moment Brad will be all on his own. Mean, probably, but he deserves it. I think both Terese and Lauren can do so much better than Brad
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 10-11-2015 at 19:06.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LollyCarpenter For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015), Summer8 (10-11-2015)

If she is her sister I hope she says who she is pretty quickly as it would be so tedious to go through another version of the Paige story! 😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (11-11-2015)

Too mean?
    Hell no!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Hell no!!!
    amen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Hell no!!!
    amen

We don't want another long lost sibling storyline. We've technically already had that with Paige being Amber, Mason, Josh, Imogen & Bailey's long lost sister.

This isn't based off of anything at all, just pure speculation but do you reckon the Christmas cliffhanger will have Brad trying to decide who he wants to be with?
    Spoilers for the cliffhanger involve, Mark, Paige, Tyler, Paul & Steph.

Thursday, 3rd December
    Paige fears she's about to be dumped when Mark starts to distance himself from her.
    Lauren is torn with Amber's decision and turns to an unexpected confidant.
    Kyle voices his concerns.
    Paul receives life changing news from an unexpected visitor.

Friday, 4th December
    Amber bids farewell.
    Tyler's feelings for Paige resurface when he hears of Paige and Mark's troubles.
    Toadie helps Steph get revenge.
    Mark's big secret is finally revealed.
    Last edited by sagittarius10; 10-11-2015 at 20:41.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sagittarius10 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius10 View Post
    We don't want another long lost sibling storyline. We've technically already had that with Paige being Amber, Mason, Josh, Imogen & Bailey's long lost sister.

Spoilers for the cliffhanger involve, Mark, Paige, Tyler, Paul & Steph.
    Thanks Gilly 😀

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

badirene (11-11-2015), Dazzle (10-11-2015), Perdita (11-11-2015)

Thread Information