Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I like the idea of Mark with me
    i want him too

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i want him too
    Hands off, I saw him first

Hands off, I saw him first
    Shall we form an orderly queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Shall we form an orderly queue?
    No need ... He will not be available for anybody else

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-11-2015)

No need ... He will not be available for anybody else
    Meanie!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-11-2015)

I've just read an article in TV Week that says Brad and Terese decide to formally split. The last paragraph refers to a mysterious photo and a childhood connection between Terese and Shay. I'm so happy about this on both counts as it will be brilliant to at last see Terese get a storyline which doesnt revolve around Brad or her kids 😀

No second chance
    Terese is given false hopes of reconciling with Brad when cracks appear between him and Lauren.

After weeks of heartache, Terese is finally beginning to accept that her marriage to Brad is over and that their next option will be a divorce. Then she learns that Brad and Lauren have broken off their relationship, leaving her with the faint hope that she and her husband will reconcile, especially after she assumes that Brad dumped Lauren.

However, Terese is shattered when a guilty Lauren reveals that she actually severed the relationship and not Brad, whose apology for allowing Terese to be misled is cold comfort to her. When a visiting Doug notices his daughter-in-law's devastation, he quickly berates his son for messing up his marriage.

Overhearing the conversation, Terese is happy to hear Brad express his regret for his actions but soon realises that Brad isn't entirely to blame for the marriage breakdown. Cutting her husband some slack, Terese shares a moment with him, leaving both of them confused as to what it means.

Although Doug urges his son to recommit to the marriage, Brad realises that, with his breakup with Lauren still raw in his mind, he can't take Terese back. Meanwhile, Terese is conflicted about what she actually feels for Brad until she comes to the conclusion that she needs to stop damaging her life and move forward. As a result, Brad and Terese formally part company.

Throughout all of Terese's personal upheaval, she's been unaware that Lassiters' new employee, Shay, has taken a strange interest in her. As Shay covertly monitors Terese's moves, she takes the opportunity to bond with Mrs Willis. When a fight with Kyle leaves her shaken and distracted, Susan comes to her rescue and spies part of a photograph in Shay's bag that features Shay as a young girl on the beach.

Susan wonders if there's more to Shay than everyone knows when Shay reveals the image of a young Shay - holding Terese's hand. Who is Shay and what's her connection to Terese?

Credit: TV Soap issue 19th November - 2nd December 2015

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sagittarius10 For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-11-2015), Summer8 (10-11-2015)

I hope Terese moves on with another guy, I really do and I hope even more that Brad realises what he has lost.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-11-2015), ILTPandN (11-11-2015), lizann (10-11-2015)

terese deserves way better than brad

is newbie shay a sister of terese

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (11-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I hope Terese moves on with another guy, I really do and I hope even more that Brad realises what he has lost.
    Me too, I would love that 😀

Thread Information