A stunned Debbie realises that her recent troubles are far from over
    Paddy worries that Vanessa has revealed his secret
    Money woes look set to end Ruby’s baby plans

6683 Friday 11 October 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Frightening news puts the villagers on red alert
    Paddy is torn over whether to come clean to Rhona
    A face from Ruby’s past arrives in the village

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-09-2013), maidmarian (26-09-2013), TaintedLove (25-09-2013), tammyy2j (25-09-2013)

Emmerdale's Amy Wyatt will launch a dramatic rescue attempt next month after her young son Kyle falls into a river.

The accident occurs while Amy is spending quality time with Kyle under supervision from the youngster's adoptive grandmother Joanie (Denise Black).

Joanie is horrified to discover Amy's true identity later this week, but she eventually agrees to continue giving her access to Kyle despite her deception.

Chelsea Halfpenny, who plays Amy, told Soaplife: "Joanie, Amy, Kyle and Val go on a picnic. Amy's playing Poohsticks with Kyle by the river, a game she liked to play when she was younger.

"She's not used to looking after a toddler, though. She takes her eyes off Kyle for ten seconds - and he falls into the river."Viewers will then see Amy jump into the water and frantically drag Kyle's motionless body out, leaving everyone to wonder whether he will be okay.

Halfpenny added: "The viewers will be on tenterhooks. It's very dramatic. Amy can see Kyle stuck by a tree and tangled in weeds. She's screaming his name and desperate to reach him."

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Tuesday, October 8 at 7pm on ITV.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-09-2013)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 25-09-2013 at 16:29.

Cameron's back??? Noooo!!!

Cameron escapes really pleased as since his arrest its been boring rhona and paddy amy and kyle . some nice bits with moira and csin but as there breaking them up i dont see the point. i take it moira finds out that cain kills cameron and ends it and as she is living at farm with her dead husbands brother she ends up with him though wonder if she with cain again as i heard moira is pregnant by xmas and a huge story is supposdly planned

i wanna see cain's reaction to seeing his son, he must see him when amy has the wee boy around emmerdale

Cameron escapes! Oh for god sake COME ON! he's in jail you can't just walk out and an escapes needs money and planning. I give up , well seeing as he's out I have a hit list for him .. No1 - 2 David and Alicia , so stupid he would get a knock back at an interview for a village idiots job. No3 - The pill popping horse dr can't remember her name No4 - 5 Marlon and Laurel, I know they have been quiet for a week or so, but please pretty please do them Cameron before they start back up again being the focus of attention. A wee freebie thrown in, Alicia's current boyfriend and daughter ..

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Cameron escapes! Oh for god sake COME ON! he's in jail you can't just walk out and an escapes needs money and planning. I give up , well seeing as he's out I have a hit list for him .. No1 - 2 David and Alicia , so stupid he would get a knock back at an interview for a village idiots job. No3 - The pill popping horse dr can't remember her name No4 - 5 Marlon and Laurel, I know they have been quiet for a week or so, but please pretty please do them Cameron before they start back up again being the focus of attention. A wee freebie thrown in, Alicia's current boyfriend and daughter ..
    No. 6 Paddy please

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    No. 7 Priya
    Last edited by sarah c; 27-09-2013 at 10:44.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-09-2013)

Over on Emmerdale, Amy Wyatt's attempts to prove herself to Joanie Wright end in disaster.

Amy (Chelsea Halfpenny) is delighted next month as a forgiving Joanie agrees to give her another chance despite her recent lies.

Joanie (Denise Black) agrees that Amy can have some access to her baby son Kyle with supervision, so the pair take the youngster down to the river along with Val.

As Val tries to make some awkward conversation with Joanie, Amy plays with Kyle but is horrified when he suddenly falls into the river.

Amy jumps into the water in a bid to rescue Kyle and manages to get him out, hurting her knee in the process. A frantic Joanie calls an ambulance while Amy cradles her motionless son…

Amy calls after Kyle.
    © ITV
    Amy calls after Kyle.

Amy rushes towards the river
    © ITV
    Amy rushes towards the river

Amy hopes to get Kyle to safety
    © ITV
    Amy hopes to get Kyle to safety

Amy jumps into the river in a bid to rescue Kyle
    © ITV
    Will Kyle be okay?

Emmerdale airs these scenes in an hour-long episode on Tuesday, October 8 at 7pm on ITV.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-09-2013)

Thread Information