Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th March 2017

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th March 2017

Just when we thought Neighbours' Fake Dee Bliss saga couldn't get any more exciting, it's been revealed that the eagerly-awaited conclusion of the storyline will take place in London.

The Aussie soap has filmed a number of scenes in the UK capital which will air later this month, bringing the Fake Dee plot to a thrilling climax.

Later this month, we'll see Fake Dee finally leave Erinsborough with her daughter Willow, having finally secured the money she wants from Toadie Rebecchi.

Toadie is distraught and confused over the pair's sudden disappearing act, but an emotional call from Willow soon helps him to realise that they're both on the way to London.

Desperate for answers and with the blessing of his wife Sonya, Toadie heads to the UK in hot pursuit – spending his days frantically trying to track them down.

After visiting several key London landmarks that have popped up in Willow's Instagram posts, Toadie finally manages to find his "daughter" and invites her back to live on Ramsay Street with him.

Sadly, things take another drastic turn for the worse when Fake Dee turns up – and the timing couldn't be worse as it's just after a disastrous Skype call that Toadie has had with Sonya.

As sparks fly, Neighbours bosses are promising that the consequences of this showdown will impact the Ramsay Street residents for weeks and months to come.

Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) films Neighbours in London
    © CHANNEL 5
    As if all that wasn't exciting enough, the London episodes also feature Karl Kennedy as his wife Susan urges him to head to Britain too – hoping he can convince Toadie to see sense, return to Ramsay Street and be there for pregnant Sonya.

Neighbours filmed the London scenes in October 2016 and January 2017, keeping them pretty top-secret. However, there was a sneaky glimpse of Karl in London in the 2017 trailer that was released late last year.

Fans can look forward to seeing a host of familiar locations, including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the London Eye.

Neighbours' executive producer Jason Herbison commented: "It's just a small way of saying thanks to our incredible UK audience which have remained loyal since day one, and the London backdrop was perfect for the dramatic twist the Toadie, Dee and Sonya storyline is about to take."

Toadie Rebecchi comes to find Fake Dee Bliss in her motel room in Neighbours
    © CHANNEL 5
    Channel 5 commissioner Greg Barnett added: "This week promises another unmissable and dramatic series of events in Neighbours, as the ongoing Toadie/Dee storyline reaches a point of no return, against the backdrop of London.

"Given the heritage this much-loved Australian series has with UK viewers, it's an extra treat for fans that such dramatic developments take place here in the UK."

Neighbours last filmed in London ten years ago, when Karl and Susan renewed their wedding vows in a heartwarming ceremony on the Thames.

Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, commented: "Of all my storylines over the years, Dee's disappearance is definitely one I'm most asked about, so it's great that we're able to add an international element to this latest chapter."

Alan Fletcher, better known as Dr Karl, added: "I'm continually asked by fans on social media about Neighbours coming to London to film, so I was thrilled when the producers told me we were doing this, particularly for such a big storyline."

Neighbours airs the London scenes between Monday, March 20 and Friday March 24 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Anpea (04-03-2017), Aussieguy (05-03-2017), badirene (04-03-2017), ChrisRF (03-03-2017), Jules72 (08-03-2017), kaz21 (03-03-2017), kevinjoh (04-03-2017), lyndapym (03-03-2017), MellBee (05-03-2017), Mirjam (04-03-2017), nallak (04-03-2017), Pantherboy (03-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (03-03-2017), SoapsJSK (06-03-2017), TaintedLove (09-03-2017), tuckec01 (04-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Just when we thought Neighbours' Fake Dee Bliss saga couldn't get any more exciting, it's been revealed that the eagerly-awaited conclusion of the storyline will take place in London.

The Aussie soap has filmed a number of scenes in the UK capital which will air later this month, bringing the Fake Dee plot to a thrilling climax.

Later this month, we'll see Fake Dee finally leave Erinsborough with her daughter Willow, having finally secured the money she wants from Toadie Rebecchi.

Toadie is distraught and confused over the pair's sudden disappearing act, but an emotional call from Willow soon helps him to realise that they're both on the way to London.

Desperate for answers and with the blessing of his wife Sonya, Toadie heads to the UK in hot pursuit – spending his days frantically trying to track them down.

After visiting several key London landmarks that have popped up in Willow's Instagram posts, Toadie finally manages to find his "daughter" and invites her back to live on Ramsay Street with him.

Sadly, things take another drastic turn for the worse when Fake Dee turns up – and the timing couldn't be worse as it's just after a disastrous Skype call that Toadie has had with Sonya.

As sparks fly, Neighbours bosses are promising that the consequences of this showdown will impact the Ramsay Street residents for weeks and months to come.

Alan Fletcher (Karl Kennedy) films Neighbours in London
    © CHANNEL 5
    As if all that wasn't exciting enough, the London episodes also feature Karl Kennedy as his wife Susan urges him to head to Britain too – hoping he can convince Toadie to see sense, return to Ramsay Street and be there for pregnant Sonya.

Neighbours filmed the London scenes in October 2016 and January 2017, keeping them pretty top-secret. However, there was a sneaky glimpse of Karl in London in the 2017 trailer that was released late last year.

Fans can look forward to seeing a host of familiar locations, including Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the London Eye.

Neighbours' executive producer Jason Herbison commented: "It's just a small way of saying thanks to our incredible UK audience which have remained loyal since day one, and the London backdrop was perfect for the dramatic twist the Toadie, Dee and Sonya storyline is about to take."

Toadie Rebecchi comes to find Fake Dee Bliss in her motel room in Neighbours
    © CHANNEL 5
    Channel 5 commissioner Greg Barnett added: "This week promises another unmissable and dramatic series of events in Neighbours, as the ongoing Toadie/Dee storyline reaches a point of no return, against the backdrop of London.

"Given the heritage this much-loved Australian series has with UK viewers, it's an extra treat for fans that such dramatic developments take place here in the UK."

Neighbours last filmed in London ten years ago, when Karl and Susan renewed their wedding vows in a heartwarming ceremony on the Thames.

Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie, commented: "Of all my storylines over the years, Dee's disappearance is definitely one I'm most asked about, so it's great that we're able to add an international element to this latest chapter."

Alan Fletcher, better known as Dr Karl, added: "I'm continually asked by fans on social media about Neighbours coming to London to film, so I was thrilled when the producers told me we were doing this, particularly for such a big storyline."

Neighbours airs the London scenes between Monday, March 20 and Friday March 24 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.
    I am still hoping it will be the real Dee suffering from a severe case of amnesia and that Cindy didn't realise it was the real Dee when they met at first... if not, I feel awful for Toadie to think his first true love returned only to turn out to be a fraud. It would be nice to see some sort of happy end for Dee and Todia that his first wife is indeed still alive! Not only to mention the "love" triangle between Toadie, Mark and Sonya cos of the baby! What's gonna happen next; Mark and Sonya end up together and Todie leaving Ramsey Street forever?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

Anpea (04-03-2017), indigodance (07-03-2017), kaz21 (04-03-2017), lellygurl (11-03-2017), SoapsJSK (06-03-2017)

I feel so badly for poor Toadie I'm also hoping it is real Dee with some sort of dual personality. Otherwise Toad will be crushed. All this and having to deal with Dee's death all over again and Willow not being his daughter. The silver lining could be Willow coming to live with Toad and Sonya as an adopted daughter

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (05-03-2017), Mirjam (05-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (06-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I feel so badly for poor Toadie I'm also hoping it is real Dee with some sort of dual personality. Otherwise Toad will be crushed. All this and having to deal with Dee's death all over again and Willow not being his daughter. The silver lining could be Willow coming to live with Toad and Sonya as an adopted daughter
    That's what will make it good. I'm convinced half of the reason why this storyline happened was to give Ryan a shot at either a silver or gold logie considering Neighbours have been logie obsessed the last few years and made a point Ryan has never been nominated. It needs to stay as fake dee to make the acting better and give them a chance to get a gold.

Monday

A phone call at the wrong time leaves Toadie reeling and he decides to go to London to track down 'Dee' and Willow.

The citizens of Ramsay Street rally round Sonya, but someone needs to go to London to bring Toadie back.

Meanwhile, Tyler has some bad news for Piper - their situation is about to become a great deal worse.

Tuesday

Toadie finally tracks down 'Dee' and Willow in London. After an emotional confrontation, he has a decision to make.

Meanwhile, determined to discover the real reason for Sindi's return, Susan makes contact with her ex-husband Stu and learns that things are not as they seem.

Elsewhere, Mark enjoys a dream about Sonya, but is disturbed when he considers its implications.

Wednesday

Toadie is torn by his feelings, but is totally unprepared for a fresh revelation from 'Dee'.

Realising what he has done, Toadie paces the streets of London with his head spinning.

Meanwhile, Sonya feels contractions and fears that she is going into premature labour. She rushes to the hospital, accompanied by Mark.

Thursday

Toadie asks Willow to come home with him, but whether he can keep his promise of a better life in Erinsborough is uncertain.

Meanwhile, reminded by Mark and Sonya that parenthood is a gift, Jack has much to think about.

Elsewhere, after Sonya retreats from the world, Nell is upset as she senses that something is wrong.

Friday

Paige considers Jack's proposal that she stay in Erinsborough. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the matter, but she knows that the decision must be hers alone.

Meanwhile, Aaron has a fresh idea for tracking down David's father, but only succeeds in deepening the mystery.

Elsewhere, Elly is happy for Xanthe to see another tutor - until she realises who he is.

And coming soon...

A heartbroken Toadie and Sonya discuss whether their relationship has a future.
    Mark struggles to contain his anger.
    After begging Paige to reconsider leaving, Jack tries to reconnect with the community.
    Sheila makes a hasty decision which she soon comes to regret.
    Leo and David learn that their mother is coming to town.

Digital Spy

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-03-2017), ChrisRF (07-03-2017), George8181 (09-03-2017), maxwinchester (07-03-2017), MellBee (08-03-2017), nallak (10-03-2017), Pantherboy (07-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (07-03-2017), TaintedLove (09-03-2017)

Digital Spy article on the Neighbours "London Week" episodes, including a new trailer:

Neighbours reveals five massive new spoilers in a shocking trailer for the London episodes.

The truth about fake Dee is finally out!

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...ocks-revealed/

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (11-03-2017), lyndapym (09-03-2017), maxwinchester (08-03-2017), MellBee (08-03-2017), Perdita (08-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (08-03-2017), TaintedLove (09-03-2017)

Looks like the next two weeks are going to be good.
    Last edited by kaz21; 09-03-2017 at 11:59.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (11-03-2017), Pantherboy (08-03-2017)

Does anyone think Paige is actually going to leave

Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th March 2017

This is implying that Sonya loses the baby?? Anyone else think that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by George8181; 09-03-2017 at 10:11.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to George8181 For This Useful Post:

Vickig7 (12-03-2017)

Possibly, tho I know they can sometimes stop contractions.

Thread Information