Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    and what might that of been?
    stayed with her all terese saw was him rescuing lauren choosing her again

and what might that of been?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    To be fair, it wasn't Brad's fault that Terese was unconscious when he tried to lift the locker off her so she doesn't realise that he did so. He needed to go for help to free Terese, so it made sense to carry Lauren out.

However, I do think if he'd had to make an outright choice he'd have chosen Lauren - but that isn't how the scene went down.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 08-11-2015 at 21:15.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    To be fair, it wasn't Brad's fault that Terese was unconscious when he tried to lift the locker off her and doesn't realise that he did so. He needed to go for help to free Terese, so it made sense to carry Lauren out.

However, I do think if he'd had to make an outright choice he'd have chosen Lauren, but that isn't how the scene went down.
    That's exactly how I saw things. I really don't like Brad but it was unfortunate the Terese didn't appear to be conscious when he tried to lift the locker off her and get her out - and then she woke up in time to see him carrying Lauren out....and he did go back in for Terese... But like you, I think he definitely would have went for Lauren first.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    To be fair, it wasn't Brad's fault that Terese was unconscious when he tried to lift the locker off her so she doesn't realise that he did so. He needed to go for help to free Terese, so it made sense to carry Lauren out.

However, I do think if he'd had to make an outright choice he'd have chosen Lauren - but that isn't how the scene went down.
    So you've been with someone for a long time, you split up with them and move on with someone else (and Im not saying its right the way it happened) both are in danger but you SHOULD pick the person youve spent most of your time with and not the person you're in love with????? Sorry that doesnt sit right.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

badirene (09-11-2015), Ruffed_lemur (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stayed with her without trying to get help??? sorry I just find all of these comments about Brad, Lauren and Therese a little silly..... The guy tried to help Therese but couldnt so he grabbed Lauren, called out to Therese that hed be back with help....... - I dont see what everyone expected him to do....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

badirene (09-11-2015), Ruffed_lemur (08-11-2015)

terese dying might have been what brad and lauren wanted matt died with brad with him is this theory too far out there

So you've been with someone for a long time, you split up with them and move on with someone else (and Im not saying its right the way it happened) both are in danger but you SHOULD pick the person youve spent most of your time with and not the person you're in love with????? Sorry that doesnt sit right.....
    I did not get that at all from what Dazzle said, she was just saying she thinks he would have chosen Lauren over Terese if it had come to that.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015), ILTPandN (10-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I did not get that at all from what Dazzle said, she was just saying she thinks he would have chosen Lauren over Terese if it had come to that.
    Thank you, Sparklydee!

I was just about to write the same. The post in question actually defended Brad's actions in the fire (despite my dislike for him), and my comment about him rescuing Lauren first if he'd had to choose was completely non-judgemental.

The truth is that who he should have rescued first is one of those moral dilemmas to which there's no correct answer because it's completely subjective.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (10-11-2015)

Thread Information