Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Nate Cooper - Kyle Pryor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Dr Nate Cooper - Kyle Pryor

Home and Away bosses have released details on a new character, Dr Nate Cooper, who will soon be joining the soap.

English actor Kyle Pryor has been cast as the new doctor, who will have a "fast-paced" and "frantic" introduction to Summer Bay.

Kyle Pryor as Dr Nate Cooper
    © Channel 5

Australian viewers will see Nate appear on screens soon, and he will catch the eye of Ricky Sharpe (Bonnie Sveen).

Speaking about the role, Pryor said: "Nate's arrival is fast-paced and frantic when he finds himself in Summer Bay.

"Playing a doctor has led to interesting and engaging storylines, that have been great fun and challenging to play.

"Being new to Australia myself, our journeys are fairly similar."

Pryor has previously appeared as Marcus in popular series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. His other credits include roles in This Is Not My Life, ABC's Legend of the Seeker, Go Girls, Nothing Trivial and Auckland Daze.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-09-2013), TaintedLove (11-09-2013), tammyy2j (11-09-2013)

So that`s April, Leah, Tamara and Ricky`s next bedpost notch sorted then

So that`s April, Leah, Tamara and Ricky`s next bedpost notch sorted then

Is Ricky staying on without Brax so?

Home and Away newcomer Kyle Pryor has revealed that he was about to give up on acting work in Australia before he landed a role on the soap.

Australian viewers will have already been introduced to Dr Nate Cooper, who has landed a job at Summer Bay hospital.

English actor Pryor, who initially auditioned for the role of Andy Barrett, said to TV Week: "I was close to going back to the UK because I'd run out of money.

"I didn't have any transport, so I would walk an hour to a casting then walk back. It was mid-summer, so it was baking hot.

"I'd rock around with my clothes in a backpack and change when I got to my audition, but all worked out in the end."

Speaking about his role as Nate, Pryor said: "It's a lot to live up to. I'm not used to that kind of thing so it is going to be a new experience for me."

Home and Away's Nate Cooper has a huge secret that will come to light in upcoming episodes.

It is revealed that the doctor, played by Kyle Pryor, has been married throughout his time in Summer Bay, and his wife now wants him back.

© Channel 5

Bridgette Sneddon - who will play Nate's estranged partner Sophie - told TV Week: "It is quite a dramatic entrance. She just shows up in town unexpectedly. But, then, that's how Sophie rolls!"

The newcomer tells Nate that she has landed a job in Summer Bay and intends to stay indefinitely, but soon confesses that she still loves him and wants to make their relationship work.

Pryor added: "Nate's reaction to Sophie's arrival is one of utter shock and horror.

"Nate still has feelings for Sophie too but they had a really fiery relationship and brought out the worst in each other."

It also emerges that Nate is still guilt-ridden over a mystery incident that happened between the pair in the past.

"After all the drama he went through with her, he just wants to forget it and move on," Pryor suggested.

Sneddon, whose casting was announced at the end of last year, is also the real-life fiancée of Home and Away star Steve Peacocke (Brax).

Home and Away doctor Nate Cooper will feel the pressure as Roo Stewart's life hangs in the balance.

It was previously reported that Roo's shock collapse would leave her loved ones in turmoil as medics battle to save her in hospital.

Having previously ignored an emergency callout on the day Roo (Georgie Parker) was rushed into hospital, Nate (Kyle Pryor) is riddled with guilt and feeling under more pressure than ever.

As he struggles to diagnose Roo's condition, he also has to deal with an angry Alf (Ray Meagher), who is frantic with worry about his daughter's health.

Meagher told TV Week: "Alf is angry at everyone who doesn't perform up to his expectations. But, in this case, you can understand. He's terrified to see his daughter in this state. It's very worrying."

Parker added: "Nate suffers a crisis of confidence. Alf is breathing down his neck and he's under a lot of pressure."

Kyle Pryor (Nate)

DailyMail artice:

A Summer Bay wedding! Home and Away's Kyle Pryor engaged after proposing to filmmaker beau Julia-Rose O'Connor during Noosa holiday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...r-engaged.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (25-01-2017)

Is Kyle Pryor joining the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful?

For any Kyle Pryor fans:

Is Kyle Pryor joining the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful?

The former Home And Away actor is posting some cryptic clues online!

The former Home And Away actor is posting some cryptic clues online!

From Summer Bay to LA, Kyle Pryor could be set to join the cast of The Bold and The Beautiful.

While rumours have been swirling for months, the former Home And Away actor just provided a very big hint as to whether he will appear on the iconic US soap.

The 33-year-old recently posted a cryptic photo on his social media account with the caption “homework” alongside.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWzgdlgltb/

http://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net...ter&quality=75

He also credited Bold’s Pierson Fode, aka Thomas Forrester, as the photographer. The duo have been spotted hanging out around the streets of LA recently.

Adding fuel to the fire is the location of the photo. At first glance it simply looks like a study. But, Long-time Bold fans will recognise it as patriarch Eric Forrester’s (John McCook) office at his fashion empire, Forrester Creations

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUbIA8lgrLq/

Since exiting Home And Away earlier this year, the British-born star has made numerous trips to Hollywood. In an interview with TV WEEK, Kyle confirmed he was trying to find work overseas.

He also did nothing to scotch the notion he was hoping for a role on Bold.

“With something like that [Bold], it really depends on the character,” he explained. “With my career, I tend not to write anything off.

“It wouldn’t be a bad introduction into the American market, either.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_Hvf4AG9b/

Meanwhile, fans are still mourning the departure of his Home And Away character Nate Cooper. The hot doc was last seen riding off into the sunset on his beloved motorbike.

Nate left Summer Bay, and his love Tori (Penny McNamee), for his dream job at CareFlight.

“I was a bumbling mess,” he said of his last day on set. “But it was the right time to go.”

Since Nate’s departure was left open-ended, there is a chance he could return to Summer Bay one day.

But in the meantime, Kyle and his washboard abs could be the next big thing in Tinseltown.

...and the daily mail article:

From Summer Bay to LA! Is former Home And Away hunk Kyle Pryor set to join the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Beautiful.html

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2017)

he is joining hollyoaks

Thread Information