Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 16th - 20th September 2013

I doubt it's Robbo.

Hey!
    No point bickering, it's pretty clear we all have mates on the show and have been told slightly different stories. Won't be long before it's revealed - to quote another user "wait and see!"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katiem For This Useful Post:

Louisa Marshall (14-09-2013), lyndapym (11-10-2013), scuzziemoo (17-09-2013)

'
    Last edited by Katiem; 13-09-2013 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiem View Post
    Hey!
    No point bickering, it's pretty clear we all have mates on the show and have been told slightly different stories. Won't be long before it's revealed - to quote another user "wait and see!"
    IF it was Hudson, like you were told, why would he run over Robbo? he didn't know him and never met him.

If Hudson did hit Robbo, we know he won't go to jail, as Remy Hii will be back on Neighbours a few weeks later. He will be around in October and November.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiem View Post
    Hey!
    IF it was Hudson, like you were told, why would he run over Robbo? he didn't know him and never met him.

If Hudson did hit Robbo, we know he won't go to jail, as Remy Hii will be back on Neighbours a few weeks later. He will be around in October and November.

Great to see different opinions, and really great to see Rem' has such great fans. Happy whom ever is right

TV Week Soap Diary

Monday, 16th September
    When Paul learns Jack Lassiter is dying, he questions the direction his own life is taking.
    The police grill Marty Kranic over Robbo's hit-and-run.

Tuesday, 17th September
    Callum and Josie's on-again, off-again romance hits another road bump.
    Lucas and Vanessa finally proceed with their wedding plans.

Wednesday, 18th September
    A flashback episode reveals exactly what happened on the fateful night when Robbo was killed in the hit-and-run.

Thursday, 19th September
    After learning who ran down Robbo, everyone is in shock, reeling from the idea that one of their friends has been charged.
    Josh and Amber are forced to reassess their relationship.

Friday, 20th September
    Georgia feels the strain of jugging her singing career with nursing, while Kyle feels left out altogether.
    Josh runs into trouble at school, putting his swimming career in jeopardy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (11-10-2013)

I think they all might be in on it - when I say all, I mean; Joshua, Amber, Marty, Lucas & Mason. No involvement by Hudson I wouldn't think but I don't know!! Can't wait for tomorrow night

according to someone with inside info it was Hudson and he Don lied about being Hudson's alibi.

We waited, we saw and yes, it WAS indeed Hudson!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Louisa Marshall For This Useful Post:

yeschef77 (20-09-2013)

Thread Information