Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James Barton (Bill Ward) Emmerdale

There are rumor's of Cain and Moira ending things. I can't understand why "The powers that be" won't leave Cain and Moira alone? Do they really have to breakup after all they've been through? Love this side of Cain, not so evil and destructive when hes with Moira. I for one am going to miss these two.

Its the end for moira and cain rumours a few months ago were that moira ends up pregnant wonder if thats with the new guy. the something i read a while ago about another aaron type chracter coming into show who is gay maybe thats why they fell out. least cain and charity will be back together

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    for once can a man and woman be friends only with no romance and sex, i know moira took up with cain during her marriage and fairly quick after john's death but would she also have cheated on him with his brother who knows i guess mucky moira likes to role in the hay
    no Moira recently admitted that John was her first, and Alex her second and that was it until Cain etc

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    no Moira recently admitted that John was her first, and Alex her second and that was it until Cain etc
    maybe she made it up

maybe she made it up

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    There are rumor's of Cain and Moira ending things. I can't understand why "The powers that be" won't leave Cain and Moira alone? Do they really have to breakup after all they've been through? Love this side of Cain, not so evil and destructive when hes with Moira. I for one am going to miss these two.
    I think there is a temporary split for Cain and Moira but they are back together before John Bartons brother returns. Kate Oates said that the new character would turn their world on its head a bit. I imagine that he won't like seeing Moira shacked up with someone else.

Wonder if he might secretly fancy Moira or end up as a partner for Chas?

Last edited by katie hunter; 30-08-2013 at 13:16.

I don't think she cheated on John before Cain. There was apparently a rift between the two brothers but if it had of been because of an affair with Moira, surely John would have mentioned this when he found out about Cain?

Last edited by katie hunter; 30-08-2013 at 13:19.

Last edited by tammyy2j; 30-08-2013 at 13:20.

Thread Information