Thread: Holby City Spoilers 17th September 2013

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 17th September 2013

Jac and Jonny are still in shock after finding out about their unborn baby’s diagnosis and are forced to make some tough decisions.
    Malick is keen to prove to Hanssen that he can meet his responsibilities as clinical skills tutor, however, will new F1 Zosia prove too much for him to handle?

Chrissie is determined to treat today like any other day, despite the fact she is starting treatment for cancer.

But she finds herself making a friend in fellow cancer patient, Tim.

Tonight’s episode features a guest appearance from Paul O’Grady as Tim.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

loubooboo (29-08-2013), maidmarian (02-09-2013)

has revealed that his guest role in Holby City made him feel unwell.

The TV presenter and entertainer will appear on the BBC medical drama next week, playing cancer patient Tim Connor.

The storyline sees the star's character battle cancer in hospital and befriend ward sister Chrissie Williams (Tina Hobley).

O'Grady told The Sun: "It was emotional filming Holby. And I did actually come home feeling sick as I would lie in bed all day with tubes on me, and then I would go into Holby the next day, and they would put even more tubes on me.

"They make you look ill, so after 14 hours of that every day, I came home and I really had to tell myself that I wasn't actually ill as I wanted to do everything so much justice.

"I literally had to tell myself to stop it, remember that I wasn't ill and I was only playing a character.

"I really enjoy acting and what's so great is that Holby is tackling a subject that is still so taboo."

O'Grady can be seen in Holby City on Tuesday, September 17 at 8pm on BBC One.

Paul O'Grady has revealed that his guest role in Holby City made him feel unwell.

The TV presenter and entertainer will appear on the BBC medical drama next week, playing cancer patient Tim Connor.

The storyline sees the star's character battle cancer in hospital and befriend ward sister Chrissie Williams (Tina Hobley).

O'Grady told The Sun: "It was emotional filming Holby. And I did actually come home feeling sick as I would lie in bed all day with tubes on me, and then I would go into Holby the next day, and they would put even more tubes on me.

"They make you look ill, so after 14 hours of that every day, I came home and I really had to tell myself that I wasn't actually ill as I wanted to do everything so much justice.

"I literally had to tell myself to stop it, remember that I wasn't ill and I was only playing a character.

"I really enjoy acting and what's so great is that Holby is tackling a subject that is still so taboo."

O'Grady can be seen in Holby City on Tuesday, September 17 at 8pm on BBC One.
    Last edited by Perdita; 13-09-2013 at 10:25.

Paul O'Grady's voice makes me feel ill so I turned it off.
    Hopefully he has been discharged so I'll be able to watch Holby again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Paul O'Grady's voice makes me feel ill so I turned it off.
    Hopefully he has been discharged so I'll be able to watch Holby again next week.
    Nope, I heard that voice again and switched off.

Thread Information