Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 9th - 13th September 2013

if i were chas after hearing cameron killed my sister and let me take the blame for a murder i would be straight round killing him and also giving debbie many slaps too

chas should tell cain

the other night , Cameron taking 1 or both gloves from the Quad Bike and planting it near where the body was buried, 1 surely the cops would have searched all that area. 2. Cops arrest Adam, we found one of your gloves near the scene , what ? that would be hard because my I was wearing them yesterday, the gloves were in the box on my Quad bike I left at the garage yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    the other night , Cameron taking 1 or both gloves from the Quad Bike and planting it near where the body was buried, 1 surely the cops would have searched all that area. 2. Cops arrest Adam, we found one of your gloves near the scene , what ? that would be hard because my I was wearing them yesterday, the gloves were in the box on my Quad bike I left at the garage yesterday.
    ITV soaps have a history of portraying the Police (and other official services, Court rooms, army, social services) all in a very negative and poorly represented fashion. The number of times they do things on screen that portray services which wield any kind of authority in a negative fashion, without any kind of balanced view, is pretty shocking. So, yes, to your comment, but they really do write the police in the daftest of fashions. Why didnt they ever listen to the dictaphone?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Exactly what I said!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    from memory (fading daily) Debbie calls down from the road 'is she going to be alright'

Cameron looks at Gennie....' no I dont think she is going to be...'

and maybe a little noise from Gennie

so the tape should show that she was alive when Cameron was there with her at the least
    After Debbie asked if Gennie would be ok and Cameron says no, Gennie said "Please....Don't" and Cameron replied "Sorry, I have to".

So the tape should basically have recorded Gennie begging for her life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

sarah c (09-09-2013)

Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle is frantic this evening after realising that Cameron killed Gennie following her accident.

Trying to decide what to do next, she tells Cameron that she has to pick the kids up and is relieved to get away from him.

Debbie then panics when she arrives at Butler's farm and is horrified to realise that Adam has been set up for Alex's murder and quickly works out that it must have been Cameron.

Debbie sits listening to the dictaphone over and over again, trying to decide what to do next.

She then makes a decision to see Chas and insists that they need to talk. Will Chas believe Debbie and the dictaphone when she takes it to her?

Debbie insists she and Chas need to talk.
    © ITV
    Debbie insists she and Chas need to talk.

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Took you long enough, Debbie

Debbie returns home from the police station in Emmerdale tonight, knowing she has to be strong when she sees Cameron.

Luckily for her, Cameron (Dominic Power) seems to buy her story as he hides the engagement ring.

Later, police officers Shields and Flanagan want to interview Debbie (Charley Webb) on her own, but they explain they haven't got enough evidence to charge Cameron.

They ask if she'd agree to them putting cameras in her house so they can get the proof they need.

When Debbie arrives home, she covers where she has been again. Will the plan work to get the evidence they need against Cameron?

Debbie arrives home covering where she has been.
    © ITV
    Debbie arrives home covering where she has been.

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Thread Information