Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2013 * with spoilers*

The 15 celebrities set to take the dance-floor by storm have been revealed for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing showcase.

The line-up for the 11th series of the hit BBC show Strictly includes lingerie and catwalk model Abbey Clancy, Coronation Street’s Natalie Gumede (who plays Kirsty Soames) and singer Sophie Ellis Bexter.

Murder On The Dancefloor hit-maker Bextor is said to have signed the dotted line on a contract worth nearly €30,000 for the show.

They will take to the tiles with Countdown’s Rachel Riley, Bond girl Fiona Fullerton, Breakfast star Susanna Reid, Dragon’s Den judge Deborah Meaden and presenter Vanessa Feltz, The Sun reports.

Feltz joked that she’s so excited about the challenge she’s already preparing by wearing sequins on her underwear.

It seems the TV personality has already been practising her pirouettes, as Strictly Come Dancing shared a photo of Feltz in the studio, captioning it, “Here’s an exclusive snap of Vanessa Feltz on set yesterday in her gorgeous sequinned dress!”

Flying for the flag for the males will be golfer Tony Jacklin, Hollyoaks’ Ashley Taylor, rugby player Ben Cohen and fashion designer Julien MacDonald.

The guys will be joined by Waterloo Road actor Mark Benton, Hairy Biker Dave Myers and Casualty star Patrick Robinson.

A BBC source said they were “thrilled” with this year’s star-studded line-up.

The celebrities will meet their dance partners on Saturday, BBC One at 6:50pm.

Hollyoaks actor Ashley Taylor Dawson faces a possible baby dilemma as his wife is expecting their baby later this month, potentially clashing with the Strictly Come Dancing live shows.

The couple are expecting the baby on September 25 and the BBC dance show launches this weekend (September 7).

When asked what he would do if the baby arrived on a day of a live show, Dawson said: "I don't know. Cry, hide, run away... holiday."

He joked: "Obviously, I want to be there for the birth of my baby. But I've had a word with the missus and we're going to have it early."

Speaking about his busy schedule in the autumn, the soap star said: "Strictly is the biggest challenge that I've ever had and I want to throw myself into it.

"Somewhere along the way I want to make time for the studio and get myself whipped into shape."

The Strictly launch show, which features the celebrities meeting their pro partners for the first time, kicks off on Saturday at 6.50pm on BBC One.

Can't wait to see what Dave the hairy Biker does this week!

I am glad that the judges saved Patrick in the dance-off. IMO Debrah has reached the best she can achieve already. I am a big fan of Sophie Ellis-Bextor, and Natalie, and the guy from Hollyoaks I don't think it's fair the way the judges are always picky-nicky with Rachel Riley.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

IMO the weakest was Mark, and then Dave Hairy Biker. They should be in the dance-off, but there will probably be a shock result this evening

Thank goodness there wasn't a shock result and Dave has finally gone.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

Brucie (11-11-2013)

I think that I want Ashley and Ola to win it

I want Natalie & Artem to win now

I think Natalie looks a bit smag sometimes. Porr soul she probably can't help it and that is the way she looks lol. I want Abby to win and I didn't think I would like her at all!

Abbey or Sophie to win for me

Thread Information