Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spopilers 26th - 30th August 2013

6642 Tuesday 27 August 7.00pm – 7.30pm

The revelation of Rhona’s affair sends her on a dangerous downward spiral
    An affair!!? Did Rhona sleep with Vanessa or just look longingly into her eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by evole View Post
    They kissed but a magazine says "Rhona beds Vanessa for drugs" so I don't know :/

Quote Originally Posted by evole View Post
    They kissed but a magazine says "Rhona beds Vanessa for drugs" so I don't know :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Morris View Post
    Well. they're being a bit cagey aren't they? An affair usually means sex, but who knows?? I'm taken aback ( in a good way) that they're kissing, but the actors have good chemistry, so why not, lol.
    Last edited by evole; 15-08-2013 at 09:51.

Quote Originally Posted by britgirl View Post
    Debbie is so stupid. She knows Cameron is a liar and a cheat, yet trusts him. How can she not believe that Cameron was responsible for Gennie's death? Why believe Cameron stopped at killing Carl? Can't she work out in her head that there's probably more skeletons in his closet? But she's blinded by love, so is unable to see the truth, or rather she knows, but doesn't want to face it.

Off soap topic, that in general is the stance most females take on a bad boys they are into they can't see the woods for the trees ... Don't think she's that stupid, after he admitting to her he killed Carl , wouldn't take that big a leap to think he would have killed again ... But it would be strange she'd be blackmailing him, Dictaphone has to be part of it, who gets it will more than likely be the blackmailer.

We all could see where Rhona and Vanessa was heading, YAWN Secret lesbian affair. I'm still waiting for the police to catch up with Cameron, his story to is doing my head-in. I thought the "powers that be" will do more with the Cain / Amy baby story but obviously not. So now Cain and Moira have just become background extras. Cain & Adam's story, I'm kinda looking forward to that. Other than that, Gennie had a beautiful and very touching send off, I am soooo gonna miss her.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 16-08-2013 at 04:09.

I couldn't give a rats ass about the Rhona storyline. In fact I wish Vanessa would just leave the village and take Rona with her.

I'm still gutted they killed Gennie off. I loved her and Nikhil as a couple. Still can't understand why handprints on her mouth weren't discovered by the police?!!

But that would be far too easy for soap police who usually arrest everyone in the village before they get the right person.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

uberfan (19-08-2013)

Just as well Nikhil is gone, if he had kept the B&B he would have turned into Norman Bates

feeling like Cain is my only reason to continue watching at the moment. Now Nikhil is going and Gennie is gone two of my favourite happy quirky characters. Mind you like David and Alicia too so looking forward to that coming back to the fore again at some point. Just GET RID OF CAMERON!!!!!!

Cameron probably get blackmailed by Alex's nana.

As she did come looking for him but Cameron put her off the scent.

Thread Information