Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 19th - 23rd August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by evole View Post
    poor vanessa
    rhona is just playing with that girl's emotions!
    But you gotta love the depravity of it all and they look pretty hot to me, lol :d
    agreed
    Last edited by Jess Morris; 13-08-2013 at 09:48.

I'm just bored of it. Rhona is becoming my least fav character of all time - and vanessa isn't far behind. Cameron - sort it will you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    Cameron - sort it will you!!!!!
    has anyone noticed any scene with Cameron and a female cast member (Sarah aside) they tower over him, even when not in heels??

He must have used a step ladder to hit Carl and Alex on the head????

Emmerdale's Brenda Walker faces fresh turmoil in tonight's episode (August 19) as Nikhil Sharma vows to go ahead with his plans to emigrate with baby Molly.

Nikhil (Rik Makarem) stands by his original decision even though Rishi and Jai have offered him a substantial share of the factory.

Hating the thought of being apart from Molly, Brenda (Lesley Dunlop) is devastated when Nikhil explains that he wants a fresh start in Canada.

Nikhil is touched as Brenda tearfully explains that Molly is her last remaining link to Gennie, but it's clear that he has no intention of changing his mind - leading to an emotional showdown between the pair…

Brenda learns that Nikhil plans to move away.
    © ITV
    Brenda learns that Nikhil plans to move away.

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Emmerdale's Macey siblings find themselves at odds this evening (August 21) as the crisis at Home Farm begins to take its toll.

Tonight's episode sees Declan (Jason Merrells) and Megan (Gaynor Faye) left shellshocked as police confirm that the person buried at the festival site was murdered just eight months ago.

As the news spreads, the Maceys are bombarded with phone calls from investors, contacts and journalists, who all want to know about the future of the festival.

Declan seems ready to throw in the towel as he declares that the music event is off, but Megan urges him not to give up so easily. Can she convince Declan to fight to save their plans?

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

The sooner the RhonaVanessa/Drugs storyline ends the better and it is not because of them being gay and kissing it is because it is so bloody boring

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-08-2013), Perdita (23-08-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The sooner the RhonaVanessa/Drugs storyline ends the better and it is not because of them being gay and kissing it is because it is so bloody boring
    It has been portrayed quite realistically in fairness. I know someone who has battled addiction and he went through pretty similar stuff to what Rhona is so I applaud them on the realistic-ness of the whole thing but I know a lot of people don't see it like that because it's gone on for a while

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It has been portrayed quite realistically in fairness. I know someone who has battled addiction and he went through pretty similar stuff to what Rhona is so I applaud them on the realistic-ness of the whole thing but I know a lot of people don't see it like that because it's gone on for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Morris View Post
    It has gone on too long though, I do agree Zoe plays Rhona very well

Last edited by tammyy2j; 23-08-2013 at 15:15.

Thread Information