Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Andy and Josh Barrett

Evie & Andy kiss.. Hannah sees it but then Evie walks off so not sure they sleep together.
    That happened today in Aus season finale!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kirsty007 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-12-2015), Pantherboy (09-12-2015), tammyy2j (09-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty007 View Post
    Evie & Andy kiss.. Hannah sees it but then Evie walks off so not sure they sleep together.
    That happened today in Aus season finale!
    Sorry I thought they slept together

Other big moments in the episode saw Maddy and Matt kiss, Evie betray Josh by getting passionate with his brother Andy, and Ricky find out Brax was alive shortly after getting engaged to Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Apparently Evie sleeps with Andy, I thought her and Josh got back together and get engaged
    Same still waiting for Jett to have cancer

Woman’s Day has today reported that Ada Nicodemou has split from her husband, Chrys Xipolitas after nine years, but have also all-but-confirmed the departure of Ada’s castmate, Tai Hara.

Tai Hara as Andy Barrett

The popular Australian magazine reported “Meanwhile, the pair [Ada and Chrys] has been noticeably absent from one another’s social media pages, and haven’t been spotted out together since early December, when they attended the engagement party of Ada’s former cast-mate Tai Hara and his fiancée, Fely Irvine.”

Tai joined the long-running soap in September 2013 as bad-boy Andy Barrett and has been at the centre of several love triangles, as well as a shocking storyline that saw the murder of Casey Braxton.

Andy is currently a suspect in the Charlotte King murder investigation, and if this news is true, then Woman’s Day may have just spoiled the ending to one of the soap’s biggest storylines in the last decade.

While there is no official word, it is widely known that the series often doesn’t report on cast departures until just before it occurs onscreen. The news also follows rumours of a massacre that will reportedly kill off 6 characters. This rumour has been denied by former Series Script Executive, Dan Bennett.

BTTB

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-02-2016), TaintedLove (25-02-2016), tammyy2j (23-02-2016)

why would andy kill charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why would andy kill charlotte
    AUST PACE! SPOILER ALERT!

Andy's motive is that Charlotte overheard Josh say to Andy something like "don't forget I lied to the cops for you when you killed Jake Pirovic". When she needs money to leave town, she confronts Andy & tells him unless he gives her money she will tell the cops he killed Pirovic & also tell them that Josh gave him a false alibi (but she doesn't tell Andy how she knows all this). He calls her bluff, says she has no proof, & basically tells her to get stuffed. But then later she shows up at Zac & Leah's wedding threatening to expose everyone's secrets (including murder etc). Andy tells Kyle that she knows about Pirovic & they realise that she might just tell the police (Josh, who is still blind at this stage, says that if she does tell, they are both going to jail). So, Andy & Kyle decide they have to find her first. They go off separately to look for her. While out looking, Andy briefly sees Hannah but brushes her off as he is in a hurry & then bumps into Evie (for the kissing scene), but what does he do after that............?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-02-2016), lizann (23-02-2016), Perdita (23-02-2016), TaintedLove (25-02-2016), tammyy2j (23-02-2016)

I don't think Andy kills her. In the TV Week spoilers by the H&A Writer Lucy Adoewitrewuroiweori or w/e she said something like "We'll find out who killed Charlotte, as well as a wedding, a proposal, and a court case that could see a favorite locked up for good." (or something like that). The court case was filmed a few weeks ago, with Matt, Josh, Evie, Kat, Ash (I think) and Andy all there - so the "court case that could see a favorite locked up" seems to be Andy.
    To me, that says it's separate from the Charlotte murder, if it was related to Charlotte I think it would've been phrased together. Not only that, but Isabella said in like late Nov/early Dec that she knows who killed Charlotte as the script was out, the court case was filmed months later. This seems like a pretty big gap between the murder reveal and the court case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2016)

I don't think Andy kills her. In the TV Week spoilers by the H&A Writer Lucy Adoewitrewuroiweori or w/e she said something like "We'll find out who killed Charlotte, as well as a wedding, a proposal, and a court case that could see a favorite locked up for good." (or something like that). The court case was filmed a few weeks ago, with Matt, Josh, Evie, Kat, Ash (I think) and Andy all there - so the "court case that could see a favorite locked up" seems to be Andy.
    To me, that says it's separate from the Charlotte murder, if it was related to Charlotte I think it would've been phrased together. Not only that, but Isabella said in like late Nov/early Dec that she knows who killed Charlotte as the script was out, the court case was filmed months later. This seems like a pretty big gap between the murder reveal and the court case.

It's been confirmed on Facebook that Tai Hara is leaving:

https://www.facebook.com/homeandaway...061612/?type=3

There's also rumours Hannah's leaving/has left because the actress has been in the US recently. Perhaps Andy and Hannah leave together?

I wouldn't be upset to see the back of the pair of them, but I'll be sad for Chris if this happens.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-02-2016), tammyy2j (23-02-2016)

I was just getting used to Andy and growing to like him but he is no loss really to the show

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-02-2016)

Thread Information