Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Imogen Willis

Elsewhere, Imogen shows Mark the photograph of Aaron at the school and Mark fears that his brother may be guilty of lighting the fire. Reluctant to confront him, Paige suggests that Mark should approach Aaron as a brother first and a policeman second. Mark takes this approach and Aaron confesses that he bought some "hot" fertiliser and was unable to take it home, so he stored it at the school.

Mark loses his cool, informing Aaron that the fertiliser was the main accelerant in the fire and caused the explosions. Mark asks Imogen to keep the photo of Aaron under wraps until he can carry out further investigations. However, while Mark is willing to bend the law to protect his brother, Aaron chooses to handle the situation in a very different way.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-11-2015), ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

I don't think Imogen and Daniel are working very well together. Never thought they would though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I don't think Imogen and Daniel are working very well together. Never thought they would though.
    I thought they were pretty good together until they started making Daniel a more aggressive character.
    It's sad that they can never just have a fun, laid back, simple and accepting character.
    I think it's fair to say they will split up soon.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015), tammyy2j (08-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I thought they were pretty good together until they started making Daniel a more aggressive character.
    It's sad that they can never just have a fun, laid back, simple and accepting character.
    Me also I wanted them together for so long and now the change in him isn't nice

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

Maybe. I think Daniel needs some medical help though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

I'm hoping the change in Daniel is temporary and that there's a good reason for it (for example anxiety and/or depression). I'd like to see the happy-go-lucky Daniel back in the future. He and Imogen are a thousand times better than him and Amber in my opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (08-11-2015)

I'm glad it's not just me..... I prefer chilled happy Daniel, but assume this personality change is down to the knock to his head and perhaps (hopefully) he'll get counselling and return to how he was before.

I liked Daniel with Imogen (never wanted him with Amber) and I'm hoping things will work out between them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I liked Daniel with Imogen (never wanted him with Amber) and I'm hoping things will work out between them.
    I think both are too emotionally young for him. The connection seems to be his lazy attitude to life - still hasn't grown up to the fact you need to deal with stuff that life chucks at you. He railroaded Amber many times and she was too weak to stand up to him till the baby episode took hold of her hormones ..... and Imogen still hasn't really had a taste of a real relationship apart from what's going on at the moment.

I think both are too emotionally young for him. The connection seems to be his lazy attitude to life - still hasn't grown up to the fact you need to deal with stuff that life chucks at you. He railroaded Amber many times and she was too weak to stand up to him till the baby episode took hold of her hormones ..... and Imogen still hasn't really had a taste of a real relationship apart from what's going on at the moment.

I'm glad it's not just me..... I prefer chilled happy Daniel, but assume this personality change is down to the knock to his head and perhaps (hopefully) he'll get counselling and return to how he was before.
    I forgot about the head inury Daniel received. You're right, that's likely the cause of his personality change.

Thread Information