Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Imogen Willis

Neighbours star Ariel Kaplan has said that she doesn't think her character Imogen Willis should start a relationship with newcomer Daniel Robinson.

Daniel turned up in Ramsay Street earlier this year and quickly got on the wrong side of Imogen. However, actor Tim Phillipps hinted that a relationship could possibly develop between the pair.

Appearing in the second part of a video Q&A with co-star Olympia Valance (Paige Novak), Kaplan confirmed that she would like Imogen to find romance, but doesn't believe Daniel is a suitable match.

She said: "Imogen hasn't had too much of a serious relationship yet but I really hope she does because she hasn't been too lucky with love. She needs a serious, smart, maybe an older boyfriend who is on her intellectual level."

Discussing who would be suitable for Imogen, she said: "There are no characters on the show that are single. Daniel Robinson? No, I don't know. He is too much of a free spirit.

"I think we would need to bring someone in. Someone who is a refined, preppy, clean-cut guy that is going to treat her right."

Watch Ariel and Olympia's full Q&A by hitting play below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZYESNPKnkU
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-06-2014 at 12:10.

Neighbours teen Imogen Willis chooses an unlikely confidante later this month as she tells Naomi Canning about her secret feelings for Daniel Robinson.

Imogen, played by Ariel Kaplan, has been subconsciously developing a crush on Daniel in recent weeks - which partly explains the bitterness she holds towards his girlfriend Amber Turner.

Although Imogen hasn't yet acknowledged how strongly she feels, reality hits home when she teams up with Daniel (Tim Phillipps) for a community project and she realises that she wants a much stronger connection with him.

Surprisingly, it's Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) who is first to spot Imogen's longing glances towards Daniel and she confronts the schoolgirl about her secret crush.

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "Imogen decides to confess all to Naomi, admitting that she's in love with Daniel and now realises she has been for a while.

"Given Naomi's own history of pursuing unavailable men, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts to Imogen's predicament and whether she has any advice to offer."

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and later this month on Channel 5 in the UK.

Also ahead on Neighbours, Imogen Willis is left feeling uncomfortable after she witnesses Daniel Robinson cement his engagement to girlfriend Amber Turner with an official proposal.

Viewers saw Daniel (Tim Phillipps) propose to Amber (Jenna Rosenow) when they were fearing for their lives while caught in a tornado.

With Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) having acknowledged her secret love of Daniel, she becomes increasingly wary of spending the day with him and Amber.

Imogen walks in on Daniel and Amber
    © Channel 5
    Imogen walks in on Daniel and Amber

Not realising Imogen's true feelings, Amber and Daniel believe that her hostile behaviour is because she doesn't like Daniel, leading Amber to set them up on a 'make friends' date.

After spending some time alone with Daniel, Imogen's feelings grow and she is further encouraged when Daniel quizzes her on her relationship status.

Imogen admits to Daniel that she has a crush on someone who already has a girlfriend, and unaware she is talking about him, Daniel encourages Imogen to spend more time with the guy in order to assess his feelings.

Daniel asks Amber to marry him
    © Channel 5
    Daniel asks Amber to marry him

After resolving to do this, Imogen is left feeling awkward when she accidentally walks right into Daniel's official proposal to Amber...

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, October 1 at 1.45 and 5.30 on Channel 5.

Neighbours teen Imogen Willis remains in turmoil over her secret feelings for Daniel Robinson on UK screens this week.

When Imogen struggles with her parents' marriage issues, it's Daniel (Tim Phillipps) who is there to comfort her - completely unaware that she'd love him to be far more than just a friend.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Ariel Kaplan, who plays Imogen, to hear her thoughts on the ongoing storyline and what's to come for her character next year.

Have you enjoyed portraying Imogen's secret feelings for Daniel?
    "Luckily I'm acting, otherwise personally I would be an emotional wreck! The storyline has been really interesting because Imogen feels completely tortured. She desperately wants to be in Amber's shoes and she wants to be the one Daniel loves, but at the same time she really wants to remain loyal to her best friend."

What kind of a response are you seeing from viewers? Are people judging Imogen for her feelings, or are they sympathetic towards her?
    "I don't think she is being judged or bullied because of the way she feels about Daniel because let's face it, she has little control over her feelings for him, but I suspect viewers may like to see her move on with someone else who feels the same way!"

Would you like to see Imogen and Daniel actually get together at some point?
    "Yes! I have wanted them to be together from the start. I think they balance each other out and Daniel brings out the best in Imogen, so I'm always hoping that it happens secretly!"

We know that the story builds up to Imogen kissing Daniel. What can you tell us about that?
    "It is definitely becoming harder for Imogen to conceal her feelings for Daniel. The urge becomes too much, the opportunity is there and Imogen plants one on Daniel. It's definitely driven by her. Daniel is the innocent bystander - a 'hit and kiss' you could call it!"

Would Imogen be upset if she ended up falling out with Amber once again over this?
    "Absolutely. Their friendship has stood the test of many emotional hiccups and somehow they have survived. Their friendship is extremely important to Imogen and while logic tells her to stand clear of her best friend's fiancé, her heart has her running toward him. It's a really confusing time. Part of me wants to slap her and tell her to get over it, and then I just want to give her a hug."

What has Tim been like to work with on the storyline?
    "What can I say, he is truly one of the nicest people and I totally get why Imogen is in love with him!"

If Imogen can't have Daniel, would you like her to find her own boyfriend in the New Year?
    "Listening everyone? YES!"

Is there any hope for Terese and Brad's marriage?
    "This story is actually really sad. This couple made some life-changing decisions to be with each other - Brad was married when he and Terese got together - so a marriage ended for them to be a couple. There is a lot of emotional energy expanded in these scenes.

"I would like to think that they have a long history together, many shared experiences and of course, three children, so hopefully they can work through this."

Do you think Paige will ever be fully accepted by her 'new' families?
    "I think you'll start to see more of a sisterly bond between Imogen and Paige moving forward. While they are very different, they have each other's back."

Earlier this year, Imogen went through a phase where she was causing a bit more drama and the fans really wanted to see her go back to her old self. How did you feel about that?
    "I love that there is a reaction like that to the storylines - it's when the fans say nothing that you should be concerned!"

Is it important to you that Imogen does stay likeable rather than being a character who causes drama?
    "Not at all. The important thing is that viewers like watching her and she isn't always going to be the nice girl next door. I think she would become very boring - we need to change things up."

Can you give us any hints on what you're filming at the moment?
    "Most of the scenes I'm filming at the moment do involve wonder boy Daniel Robinson and there is definitely some conflict on the horizon."

How do you feel about being with the show for the 30th anniversary?
    "I am beyond excited. To be part of such an amazing milestone is incredible and it's not lost on me that I may never be part of a show with such a long history.

"Imogen is very involved in the 30th storyline so I feel very lucky to be front and centre of a major storyline..."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-12-2014), Michellewf (13-12-2014), tammyy2j (01-12-2014)

hope imogen gets with daniel

"Imogen is very involved in the 30th storyline so I feel very lucky to be front and centre of a major storyline..."
    Wonder what storyline Imogen is involved in for the 30th anniversary?

Neighbours teen Imogen Willis appears to finally be moving on from her crush on Daniel Robinson as she takes the plunge and kisses Tyler Brennan later this month.

Tyler (Travis Burns) will start encouraging a usually-sensible Imogen to embrace her wilder side in upcoming episodes, prompting her to play him at his own game.

When Tyler asks Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) out on a date, she decides to show him just how much fun she can actually be when she arranges for them to go paintballing.

Imogen and Tyler are left alone
    © Channel 5
    Imogen and Tyler are left alone

After they return from their fun-filled day out, the pair finally give into the chemistry between them and share a kiss.

As things start to escalate, Imogen panics about where it could be heading and makes her excuses to go, leaving Tyler disappointed.

Imogen and Tyler kiss
    © Channel 5
    Imogen and Tyler kiss

Later, she confides in Paige (Olympia Valance) over her real reasons for rushing out, explaining that she always believed her first time would be with the guy she was planning to be with forever.

However, Paige gives her sister a new perspective on the situation, reminding Imogen that she has the control and doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to.

The conversation leaves Imogen feeling more positive, but is she about to embrace her spontaneous side even more and make a go of it with Tyler?

Tyler kisses Imogen
    © Channel 5
    Tyler kisses Imogen

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, May 5 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours teen Imogen Willis will find her plans to move forward with Tyler Brennan backfiring later this month, as she struggles with her feelings for Daniel Robinson.

After a difficult day for the Willis family following the discovery that Nick had lied about Paul's leukemia, Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) finds herself seeking solace in Daniel, who is also struggling to process the news.

Spooked by her reawakened feelings for Daniel, Imogen impulsively makes plans to sleep with Tyler (Travis Burns) that evening, despite warnings from Paige that it may not be the right thing to do.

Determined to go through with her plan, Imogen gets ready and heads over to Tyler, who has made an effort to make the night as romantic as possible.

Imogen arrives at Tyler's
    © Channel 5
    Imogen arrives at Tyler's

However, as things start to progress, Imogen finds herself getting cold feet once again, before eventually admitting to Tyler that she is still in love with Daniel.

A mortified Imogen then flees Tyler's bedroom and heads over to see Paige, who assures her that she has done the right thing.

Later, Imogen breaks down in tears whilst alone, overwhelmed with her love for the unattainable Daniel. Will she ever be able to move on?

Imogen and Tyler kiss
    © Channel 5
    Imogen and Tyler kiss

Imogen starts to get cold feet about her plan
    © Channel 5
    Imogen starts to get cold feet about her plan

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, May 13 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours teen Imogen Willis is forced to defend herself in a frightening showdown with Forrest Jones later this month.

Imogen (Ariel Kaplan) sees Forrest's nasty side when he realises that she is determined to expose the truth about his dodgy fitness supplements.

The drama plays out after Imogen decides to go uncover in order to gather evidence against Forrest (Nicholas Gunn), faking a romantic interest in him so that she has an excuse to be around him.

When they go on a date together and Forrest is interrupted by a phone call, Imogen seizes her opportunity to go through his bag and finds some illegal peptides inside.

Unfortunately, it's not long before Forrest catches Imogen snooping and he immediately demands to hear how much she knows.

The row escalates into a terrifying showdown after Imogen tries to flee from Forrest but finds herself cornered. Will she be okay?

Imogen goes on a date with Forrest
    Imogen goes on a date with Forrest

Imogen becomes uncomfortable around Forrest
    © Channel 5
    Imogen becomes uncomfortable around Forrest

Imogen tries to defend herself against Forrest
    © Channel 5
    Imogen tries to defend herself against Forrest

Imogen tries to get away from Forrest
    © Channel 5
    Imogen fights back

Will Imogen be okay?
    © Channel 5
    Will Imogen be okay?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, July 22 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours star Ariel Kaplan has teased an upcoming love triangle involving her character Imogen Willis.

Upcoming scenes will see Daniel Robinson (Tim Phillipps) turn his attentions to Imogen after the pair share a kiss.

Following their kiss, Daniel will strongly believe that Imogen is the girl for him and sets about trying to prove how he feels for her.

However, Daniel will have a fight on his hands if he wants Imogen to replicate his romantic intentions as her new university friend Caspar will also show an interest in her.

Determined to win Imogen over, Daniel will become determined to put a stop to her blossoming relationship with Caspar, but whether he will succeed remains to be seen.

Viewers know that Imogen has had strong feelings for Daniel for a long time, but was forced to put them to one side due to his former relationship with her best friend Amber Turner.

UK viewers will see Daniel and Imogen kiss next week.

Thread Information