Thread: Bailiffs, dogs, and spiders :)

Smile Bailiffs, dogs, and spiders :)

Just thought i'd share an amusing story with you. I have just moved house and apparently there was a walk in posession thing for the previous owners. They did a moonlight and I bought the property at auction. Yesterday I was at work and left the bedroom windows open slightly and also the patio doors (gated community with cctv and 19 year old son in his bedroom studying) due to the heatwave and also the smell of paint.

My lovely collie cross rottie had the run of the ground floor and garden.

Long story short, the lovely bailiffs knocked on the door first and my son answered. Informed them of new ownership. They then climbed over the back gate and tried to gain entry that way as they didn't believe him.

The dog (who incidently is called womble, is 6 months old, and is as harmless as the character she's named after) jumped up in excitement and scratched a bit of flesh.

They then came back round the front and tried the front door (which was unlocked, silly me i know) and came face to face with 7 tanks of spiders leading up the stairs. I'd left them there because of the paint fumes.

Needless to say they poo'd themselves and one suggested climbing in through the bedroom window. To which the other one replied "and go past those tanks? not a chance!!"

Now I know everyone has to earn a living no matter what profession and I respect that, but please, do a bit of homework

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rain_ For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-07-2013), Perdita (28-07-2013)

Thread Information