Thread: Shakespeare-esque Emmerdale & Coronation Street Summer Promo

Shakespeare-esque Emmerdale & Coronation Street Summer Promo

what do you think of the new promo's for corrie and emmerdale. pretentious or brilliant? not sure. its different. quite a contrast between the two settings.

cameron has lost weight. the corrie scenes look a bit odd, rita doesn't look like she is actually outside the rovers. perhaps its the filmic (arty farty to you and me) way it has been shot?

if this was in albert sqaure it would be done in rhyming couplets with a gangster rap.
    The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    what do you think of the new promo's for corrie and emmerdale. pretentious or brilliant? not sure. its different. quite a contrast between the two settings.

cameron has lost weight. the corrie scenes look a bit odd, rita doesn't look like she is actually outside the rovers. perhaps its the filmic (arty farty to you and me) way it has been shot?

if this was in albert sqaure it would be done in rhyming couplets with a gangster rap.
    I think its quite clever, when you listen to which character has been given which lines from the Sonnet to say?

I like it

Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-07-2013 at 22:05.

Thread Information