Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken Barlow (William Roache)

That is what i thought when he turned up with the same bag. I did feel sorry for Adam today.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

mariba (11-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (11-03-2017), tammyy2j (11-03-2017)

I think Ken treated Adam very badly just telling him leave

I too thought Ken was giving him the money to pay back for the drugs

I don't feel sorry for Adam one bit.

Ken Barlow is being awful lately. What right does he have to interfere in people's lives with his DNR ideas for his own life?

i think it's good he's not helping adam. He has helped and forgiven peter and tracy so many times and has that made them better people? no.

Get ready to see a different side to Ken Barlow in Coronation Street as he lays into Sinead Tinker over her shock pregnancy.
    The Weatherfield pensioner is stunned to discover his son, Daniel Osbourne, is having a baby with the Underworld worker.
    He fears that Daniel is going to sacrifice his future by putting Sinead and the baby first and turn down his chance to go to university.
    Katie McGlynn, who plays Sinead, says fans should expect some explosive scenes between Ken, Sinead and Daniel.
    She said: “Ken’s really harsh about it. He says to Daniel that Sinead is to him what Deirdre was to Ken.
    “I think with Ken he really regrets his own life, he always wanted what Daniel has now got the chance to do, which is go to University at Oxford, be educated and move away from Weatherfield.
    “He’s seeing Daniel just about to walk into that life and then a factory girl in Weatherfield has got her claws into him and he doesn’t want Sinead to get in the way of his dream, because that’s what he did with Deidre.
    “I think that’s his biggest issue with the pregnancy, he doesn’t take Sinead seriously and just wants Daniel to go off and do all the things he wanted for himself.
    “She’s really hurt because she knows she’s not intellectual like Daniel is, she obviously didn’t plan for this to happen, she’s been thrown into the situation like a deer in headlights and now Ken’s not being very nice about it.
    “The fact he goes out of his way to make the point that she’s ‘just a factory girl’, it’s mean and she feels very hurt by it. He’s very harsh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Ken Barlow is being awful lately. What right does he have to interfere in people's lives with his DNR ideas for his own life?
    He is quite right to think of and worry about Amy. Tracey can take care of herself. I am behind Ken on this. Also everyone has a right to say DNR about their end of life. Lots of people make Living Wills with this in it. He has every right in my opinion.
    Last edited by LouiseP; 12-03-2017 at 15:48.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

parkerman (12-03-2017), Perdita (13-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    i think it's good he's not helping adam. He has helped and forgiven peter and tracy so many times and has that made them better people? no.
    Good point. Packing his bag and telling him to go back to Canada is a bit much though!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Get ready to see a different side to Ken Barlow in Coronation Street as he lays into Sinead Tinker over her shock pregnancy.
    The Weatherfield pensioner is stunned to discover his son, Daniel Osbourne, is having a baby with the Underworld worker.
    He fears that Daniel is going to sacrifice his future by putting Sinead and the baby first and turn down his chance to go to university.
    Katie McGlynn, who plays Sinead, says fans should expect some explosive scenes between Ken, Sinead and Daniel.
    She said: “Ken’s really harsh about it. He says to Daniel that Sinead is to him what Deirdre was to Ken.
    “I think with Ken he really regrets his own life, he always wanted what Daniel has now got the chance to do, which is go to University at Oxford, be educated and move away from Weatherfield.
    “He’s seeing Daniel just about to walk into that life and then a factory girl in Weatherfield has got her claws into him and he doesn’t want Sinead to get in the way of his dream, because that’s what he did with Deidre.
    “I think that’s his biggest issue with the pregnancy, he doesn’t take Sinead seriously and just wants Daniel to go off and do all the things he wanted for himself.
    “She’s really hurt because she knows she’s not intellectual like Daniel is, she obviously didn’t plan for this to happen, she’s been thrown into the situation like a deer in headlights and now Ken’s not being very nice about it.
    “The fact he goes out of his way to make the point that she’s ‘just a factory girl’, it’s mean and she feels very hurt by it. He’s very harsh.”
    I would think Sinead being like Deirdre was a good thing? Does Ken really regret his life with Deirdre?!

I don´t think he does really but I have a feeling Ken is still in mourning so is acting a bit out of order ...

Thread Information