Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vinnie is back

Quote Originally Posted by Jenbobber
    ttly, and its pretty rubbish that he's comin back, but only in a bears outfit! I mean wheres the point in this story line? Also What happenin with scot and hayley? They get together? What about dani and scott? theyre getting married, i like them together, and dont want hayley to steal her best friends man!

she doesnt steal her man. danni leaves and scott is heartbroken he leaves and goes to paris with his sister and returns with a different outlook on life.

after a while he realises he is in love with haylie but doesnt think she is ready to move on so leaves it - until she starts dating Kim.
    when she and kim split up he has found himself another girlfriend and is leaving the bay until haylie exposes to him that lisa is married they then get together

yeh i nkow but apparently theres still something going on between her and kim maybes shes preg or sumat

well haylie and kim slept together after they had split up and before she got with scott and they are keeping it a secret so i can see a pregnancy coming out of it.
    haylie and scott wont live hapily ever after these two have had so much unhappiness i cant see them being left alone now.
    she has lost her one true soul mate

I thought there may well be a pregnancy for Hayley soon. Hopefully they will let her keep it, except for Pippa there hasn't been a baby born for ages. Kirsty miscarried and then left before her next baby was due.

yeah but they need to hide vinnie so leah is not ment to know

i thought that vinnie wouldnt come back to home and away while leah was in it because they hated each other in real life.

really?

From what Ive read, Ryan Kwanten (Vinnie) has done loads of other stuff (films, other drama series etc) since leaving H&A which is why the actor isnt returning. Thats why we only see him in a bear costume.

Vinnie only returns for that 1 episode i have heard

Vinnie is coming back but not as the old vinnie it was in whats on tv about 3weeks ago

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information