Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders Spoilers Week 26 ( 24 - 28 June)

Eastenders Spoilers Week 26 ( 24 - 28 June)

Monday 24 June

Max and Tanya worry when they realise that Lauren has not returned home all night, and their fears deepen when they find out the truth about where she was the night before.

Carl continues to manipulate many residents in Walford to uncover information for his own gain, and his presence is clearly making Kirsty anxious.

Tuesday 25 June

Max and Tanya are devastated as they wait for news on Lauren, but when they realise the true extent of her problems, Tanya realises she needs to take matters into her own hands.

Kirsty tries to be there for Max, but she is still desperately worried that she hasn’t fallen pregnant yet - but will she finally get the news she is hoping for?

Thursday 27 June

Lauren returns home and Max and Tanya are determined to keep her from harm, but it only takes something small to send Lauren spiralling again. Can Max and Tanya save Lauren from herself?

Kirsty is extremely on edge when she thinks Carl may have rumbled her plan – is Kirsty’s world set to crumble around her?

Friday 28 June

Abi is stunned when she discovers her mum’s plan, and she is determined that Max knows the truth. However, when Max finally learns how far Tanya is going for the sake of their children, will he stand in her way or will he let the love of his life go and do what’s best for their family?

Max finally realises the extent of Kirsty’s lies and, despite all her excuses, he makes it known how he really feels.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

loubooboo (06-06-2013), tammyy2j (06-06-2013)

Tanya leaves for the sake of her children that don't sound like what the character Tanya would do again another ruin by the writers
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 06-06-2013 at 14:04.

EastEnders star Jo Joyner has admitted that she doesn't take it for granted that her character Tanya Cross could return in the future.

The actress has decided to bow out from her soap role indefinitely as she wants to pursue new projects and spend more time with her young children.

Show bosses have indicated that the door will be left open for Tanya, but Joyner told This Morning today (June 7) that plans at EastEnders can change quickly.

She laughed: "You just don't know with soap, do you? Another producer could come along and I could just get killed off-screen! Who knows?"

Joyner will have time off this summer before starting work on Sky Living comedy Trying Again in the autumn.

Reflecting on her decision, she explained: "I think I'm trying to search for what all women who are working are trying to search for - that balance, really. It was all a little bit work-heavy for the past couple of years. My kids don't start school for another year, so I thought, 'This is it now'.

"It's a hard decision but I think I'm already feeling it. I've had three weeks off with my kids, moving back to the country and I'm already feeling like it was the right decision."

Tanya's departure from Walford will tie in closely with her daughter Lauren's ongoing drinking problem.

Teasing her final scenes, Joyner said: "I have to say, they are fantastic. Jacqueline Jossa who plays Lauren is wonderful. She's a wonderful actress. Both of my 'kids' are. Lorna [Fitzgerald] and Jac have been fabulous and you're going to love watching it."

EastEnders airs Tanya's exit episode on Friday, June 28.

*%*%*%*%*:-)
    Last edited by parkerman; 07-06-2013 at 17:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Joyner said: Jacqueline Jossa who plays Lauren is wonderful. She's a wonderful actress. Both of my 'kids' are.
    Both? Poor Oscar. Forgotten again!
    Last edited by parkerman; 07-06-2013 at 17:34.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Kim (07-06-2013), tammyy2j (11-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Tanya leaves for the sake of her children that don't sound like what the character Tanya would do again another ruin by the writers
    Another site is saying Tanya covers for Lauren and goes to jail

Last edited by tammyy2j; 11-06-2013 at 13:39.

Meanwhile, tension between Peter Beale and Joey Branning boils over into a fight on EastEnders later this month.

The drama begins when a drunken Lauren does a disappearing act and fails to come home one night.

Deciding to cover for her former friend, Lucy (Hetti Bywater) tells Max and Tanya that Lauren went off with some of her college friends the night before and sent her a text to say so. However, when Lauren's phone and bag are found abandoned outside R&R, it's clear that Lucy was lying.

When Lauren finally comes home to Albert Square, she obviously isn't well as she seems to be in agony and is on the verge of collapsing.

As Lauren's concerned family rush her to hospital, the repercussions continue on the Square as Joey (David Witts) is furious that Lucy lied about something so important.

Joey confronts Lucy in the café, but Peter (Ben Hardy) decides to stand up for his sister and a fight breaks out between the two men. Who will come out on top?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, June 25 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (16-06-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Joey confronts Lucy in the café, but Peter (Ben Hardy) decides to stand up for his sister and a fight breaks out between the two men. Who will come out on top?
    And, more importantly, who cares?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

kayuqtuq (18-06-2013), lizann (17-06-2013)

*$£$£*
    Last edited by parkerman; 16-06-2013 at 11:16.

Thread Information