Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lindsey Butterfield (Sophie Austin)

Hollyoaks will wave goodbye to one of its most notorious villains this spring, as Sophie Austin bows out from her role as Lindsey Roscoe.

The actress has already filmed her final scenes, which will see the soap's ongoing Gloved Hand Killer storyline reach its explosive climax.

Lindsey has ruthlessly claimed the lives of seven victims while working at Dee Valley Hospital, so viewers can now expect a suitably dramatic exit storyline for the unhinged character.

Fans can look forward to Lindsey's true colours finally being exposed after more than a year of secrecy, but as always with Hollyoaks, the exact circumstances of her final scenes are being kept tightly under wraps to avoid spoiling the surprise.

Speaking to Digital Spy about her exit, Austin commented: "When the producers told me that Lindsey was behind the murders I was thrilled to rise to the challenge - even though I knew it meant that she wouldn't be staying in the village forever."

Austin has also dropped another bombshell on fans by revealing that she has split from her husband Graeme Rooney, less than a year after their wedding in July 2015.

"It's also a huge time of change for me personally as, very sadly, my husband and I separated a little while ago," Austin told the Daily Star Sunday. "The breakdown of any long-term relationship is always difficult and this has been no exception.

"We've been best friends for so many years and I will always care for him dearly."

On screen in Hollyoaks , Lindsey began secretly bumping off patients at the hospital in January 2015, although viewers didn't discover that she was the mystery culprit until October.

More recently, Lindsey has tried to fight the urge to carry on killing, but she's still left a trail of destruction in her wake by framing her sister Kim for all of her crimes.

Lindsey has also threatened Charlie Dean into keeping quiet about her guilt after the young schoolboy spotted her giving Dr S'Avage a lethal injection at Hollyoaks Pride.

The final chapter of Lindsey's dark storyline looks set to involve fellow serial killer Silas Blissett, as he recently returned to the village to seek answers over the Gloved Hand case.

Silas has already voiced his admiration for Lindsey's recent evil antics, but could the two of them be a match made in heaven or hell as they get to know each other better?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (20-03-2016)

She has filmed most scenes with Silas and Mercedes before leaving so my guess is either one kills pregnant Lindsey

​It's the beginning of the end for the Gloved Hand Killer on Hollyoaks next week, as the penny finally drops for Mercedes McQueen.

Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) is horrified to realise that her 'friend' Lindsey Roscoe could be Dee Valley Hospital's unhinged serial killer when she spots a damning new clue.

The drama kicks off when Mercedes returns to the village following some time away and spots Lindsey's sinister side for the first time.

Fearing that something could be amiss, Mercedes decides to confide in Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks) - who has already started to wonder whether Lindsey's jailed sister Kim Butterfield has been wrongly accused.

As the pair start to compare notes on the Gloved Hand Killer case, Esther tells Mercedes about the earring that was dropped when she was attacked a few weeks ago.

Mercedes and Esther then suddenly look up at the huge poster of Lindsey outside the hospital and realise that she's wearing the very same earrings - a tell-tale sign that she's the real killer.

The shock discovery opens the final chapter of the Gloved Hand Killer storyline, following the recent announcement that Sophie Austin will be bowing out from her role as Lindsey later this year.

With suspicion starting to grow by the day, Lindsey will find herself in an impossible position - but is there enough proof to get her sent to prison where she belongs?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Friday, April 1 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Digital Spy

she goes in to early labour with freddie junior

killed by silas while mercedes just watched finally ghk gone

Thread Information