Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: John and Marilyn

^^ You're right - Sid owns the farm and was renting it to Zac and Hannah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-03-2015)

I've always thought it was silly that the farm was kept on as a set after Martha left. She did actually use it as a farm but none of the others have, so why would they go to the expense of living there when I'm sure they could get a nice, ordinary house with a decent garden for a lot less expense?

There's also the fact that the farm's quite far away from Summer Bay so in reality the kids would spend most of their time on buses.

Home and Away star Emily Symons has confirmed that she will be taking maternity leave for six months.

The 45-year-old actress confirmed back in February that she was expecting her first child with partner Paul Jackson.

Symons is now gearing up to take a break from her role as Marilyn Chambers in order to concentrate on her baby, although details of her exit plot are currently under wraps.

Speaking to TV Week, she said: "End of June, I finish. And then I am going to have six months off.

"I'm getting bigger and I am getting really tired. I want to have a bit of time at home and get my head around it.

Details of Marilyn's exit plot have yet to be confirmed

"A lot of my friends who are mums, like Ada (Nicodemou), said to take as long as I can, as I will never get that time back."

Symons also confessed that her pregnancy has meant she has had to make sacrifices when it comes to playing Marilyn.

She said: "I have had to retire the heels. Being Marilyn in flats is very weird, I tell you. It's just wrong!"

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-05-2015), maidmarian (11-05-2015), Pantherboy (11-05-2015), tammyy2j (11-05-2015)

I watched H&A( also.Neighbours) from the
    start and for many years then due to changed
    working hours missed a lot and it seemed
    dufficult to catch up.!! Will have to try tho!

Always read articles that mention characters
    like Marilyn from long ago. I always liked
    her and she had this Gorgon of an Auntie
    (played by same actress who played Joan
    The Freak.Ferguson in Prisoner.)

Hope Emily has a safe delivery of her baby
    and takes as much leave as she needs!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-05-2015)

I watched H&A( also.Neighbours) from the
    start and for many years then due to changed
    working hours missed a lot and it seemed
    dufficult to catch up.!! Will have to try tho!

Always read articles that mention characters
    like Marilyn from long ago. I always liked
    her and she had this Gorgon of an Auntie
    (played by same actress who played Joan
    The Freak.Ferguson in Prisoner.)

Hope Emily has a safe delivery of her baby
    and takes as much leave as she needs!!

Marilyn Chambers life will hang in the balance in Home and Away when she is electrocuted in a freak accident.

The incident will leave Marilyn's husband John Palmer devastated as he is forced to face up to the prospect that she might not pull through.

The story kicks off during Marilyn's usual shift at the Diner, but as she starts to clean the floor, she is unaware of the exposed wires.

Alone, Marilyn is absorbed in the cleaning task when she gets a violent jolt which sends her flying across the floor.

When Leah and Roo turn up later, they are horrified to see Marilyn unconscious on the floor and immediately rush her to hospital.

However, John will struggle to cope after he hears the concerning news about his wife and is left further devastated when new doctor James informs him that they have put Marilyn in an induced coma.

The Summer Bay residents are quick to rally around John in his time of need, but will Marilyn pull through?

Shane Withington, who plays John, said to TV Week: "John is horrified. This is his last chance at love in many ways and he is distraught. He is frustrated that he can't get any news from the doctors."

Speaking about filming the tough scenes, Withington added: "I wanted to really get on screen the fear that John would have. The bedside hospital scenes are some of the toughest I've had to do."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3kOfeEHjt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-09-2015), lizann (01-09-2015), Pantherboy (01-09-2015), tammyy2j (01-09-2015)

So her exit will be a coma like Leah

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-09-2015), lizann (01-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So her exit will be a coma like Leah
    It's sounding like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away star Emily Symons has confirmed that she will be taking maternity leave for six months.

The 45-year-old actress confirmed back in February that she was expecting her first child with partner Paul Jackson.

Symons is now gearing up to take a break from her role as Marilyn Chambers in order to concentrate on her baby, although details of her exit plot are currently under wraps.

Speaking to TV Week, she said: "End of June, I finish. And then I am going to have six months off.

"I'm getting bigger and I am getting really tired. I want to have a bit of time at home and get my head around it.

Details of Marilyn's exit plot have yet to be confirmed

"A lot of my friends who are mums, like Ada (Nicodemou), said to take as long as I can, as I will never get that time back."

Symons also confessed that her pregnancy has meant she has had to make sacrifices when it comes to playing Marilyn.

She said: "I have had to retire the heels. Being Marilyn in flats is very weird, I tell you. It's just wrong!"

On her 46th birthday, Emily Symons brought her 'miracle' baby home.

'It was amazing, the best present I ever got in my life,’ smiles the proud first-time mum, tenderly cuddling the child she feared she would never have.

Tiny Henry Richard Francis Jackson is a source of endless joy for the long-running Home and Away actress.

'I still can’t believe it, apart from the fact that I never thought I would ever get pregnant,’ says Emily, who used IVF to conceive Henry.

The 46-year-old star admits that it was partner Paul Jackson, also 46, who persuaded her to make one last attempt to have a baby, despite her age and previous failures to fall pregnant. Luckily, Emily decided to give it another shot and is thrilled about becoming a mum for the first time.

Raving about her new bub, Emily cooed: ‘He’s such a good boy.'

NewIdea

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015), maidmarian (07-09-2015), Pantherboy (07-09-2015), TaintedLove (16-09-2015)

What a lovely picture of them both!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-09-2015), Pantherboy (09-09-2015), Perdita (08-09-2015)

Thread Information