Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: exercising.....

Smile exercising.....

So who exercises like regulary? How does one motivate themselves? In my own head i always have good intentions...but the intentions never leave my head and travel down into action....any tips?

Join a club, badminton, tennis, football, ballroom dancing with the lady in your life .. whatever you fancy doing .. I think that works better than going to the gym, works for me, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Join a club, badminton, tennis, football, ballroom dancing with the lady in your life .. whatever you fancy doing .. I think that works better than going to the gym, works for me, anyway
    problem with that is a number of things, ive not a woman in my life, not many clubs around where i live lol plus with my work being unsociable hours, its a bit difficult but thanks for the suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave View Post
    problem with that is a number of things, ive not a woman in my life, not many clubs around where i live lol plus with my work being unsociable hours, its a bit difficult but thanks for the suggestions
    Go to aerobic classes ... whenever you can .. might even find a lady willing to motivate you

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydave View Post
    Go to aerobic classes ... whenever you can .. might even find a lady willing to motivate you

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    or if i could find a lady. we could go to aeerobics class and continue aerobics at home too! niught activity is the best activity lol

i have a few fitness dvds and try them for week then give up and i want tina turner legs

my preferred method of exercise is dancing as I find going to a gym boring but I never get bored of dancing. However, I do find I am more motivated if I have someone to go with me.. I find it hard to motivate myself especially if the nights are a bit cold..
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-05-2013)

That is why I loved going belly dancing .. and as the studio was just around the corner from my place, I was able to drag myself out on cold nights too. Once my injury has healed I shall look into some form of dancing classes over here, I doubt there is belly dancing as I have not heard of it and this is a small community but I shall find something

Yeah, I need to find a pole dancing class here.. I loved doing that
    Super Mod

Thread Information