Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

From Facebook:

More details of Steph Scully's return storyline have been revealed by show bosses.

Steph (Carla Bonner) returns to Ramsay Street after its revealed that Sheila Canning and Lyn Scully's babies were switched at birth and that Steph is Sheila's real daughter and not Naomi as always thought.

Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) and Steph then argue as Naomi struggles to deal with the situation, and as a result, Naomi leaves Erinsborough to visit Lyn and get to know her long-lost family while Steph stays in town and gets to know Sheila (Colette Mann).

Naomi eventually returns after a few months away, but its clear that her life has changed forever as she struggles to get back into her old life...

Surely not, I don´t believe this for one moment
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-09-2015 at 17:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-09-2015), Mirjam (07-09-2015)

Oh please!!! This isnt like neighbours. I understand the interesting side of being switched at birth as I watch a U.S. Programme about it but for neighbours... For these characters?! Really?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carrieb4 For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (03-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieb4 View Post
    Oh please!!! This isnt like neighbours. I understand the interesting side of being switched at birth as I watch a U.S. Programme about it but for neighbours... For these characters?! Really?)
    I know! Seriously hope this isn't true! Just particularly don't think it's right for Naomi's character - I really like how she works with Kyle and Sheila.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

The page that posted it made it all up. It is a fake spoiler. do not believe it.

If this happens it is the most rubbish story line in the history of the show

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdydog12 View Post
    If this happens it is the most rubbish story line in the history of the show
    the spoiler is fake. it is NOT TRUE. DO NOT BELIEVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a wind-up.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-09-2015), Perdita (04-09-2015), Summer8 (04-09-2015)

Lol... Paul was once romantically involved with Lyn Scully and this storyline would pitch him with Lyn's so called " biological daughter" Naomi.
    That is creepy like.... Bold and the Beautiful creepy!
    Lyn is from Bendigo and Sheila is From Frankston..can't wait to see how these babies were "apparently" swapped at birth when they lived miles apart.
    Of course reality just gets in the way of a good story.... who can forget Janelle Timmins finding out one of her kids was swapped at birth...this is just another rehashed storyline.
    Booo Hisss!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (09-09-2015)

Lol... Paul was once romantically involved with Lyn Scully and this storyline would pitch him with Lyn's so called " biological daughter" Naomi.
    That is creepy like.... Bold and the Beautiful creepy!
    Lyn is from Bendigo and Sheila is From Frankston..can't wait to see how these babies were "apparently" swapped at birth when they lived miles apart.
    Of course reality just gets in the way of a good story.... who can forget Janelle Timmins finding out one of her kids was swapped at birth...this is just another rehashed storyline.
    Booo Hisss!

Steph's shock return!
    A job is going at the garage and there is a strong candidate for the job but once the locals find out who has applied - Steph Scully - will she be welcome or chased out of town?

There's a new job opening at the garage - and the best person for the position is a familiar face in town.

In thrilling upcoming episodes of Neighbours, one of Erinsborough's favourite daughters, Steph Scully (Carla Bonner), returns to Ramsay Street. What is Steph doing back in town and considering her chequered history, can she really be trusted?

Overcome with nerves about interviewing applicants for the new position, Tyler (Travis Burns) is thrilled when he finds the perfect person: she's passionate about bikes and clearly knows her stuff.

What Tyler doesn't know, however, is that the applicant is none other than Steph. Not only is she a former resident but she also worked in the exact same garage for years.

Steph curiously avoids mentioning this while Tyler gives her a trial period and is similarly evasive when, having struck up a friendship with Amy, she is asked whether she is attached or has any children.

By the end of her trial, Tyler is blown away by Steph's skill and offers her the mechanic's job on the spot. Steph is thrilled by the news but her happiness is short-lived as Karl (Alan Fletcher) arrives to get mechanical help with his bike. Deciding it's time to face the music, Steph steps forward and greets a surprised Karl.

Given her last visit to Erinsborough, which led to her being charged with kidnapping, Karl can't help being concerned - is Steph going to cause havoc once more?

Steph assures Karl that she's still in treatment and progessing well - all she wants is to return home, rebuild her life and make up for her past mistakes.

While Karl rushes to confirm Steph's version of events with her hospital, a shocked Tyler discovers the truth about Steph's dark history.

Meanwhile, Steph finds a small moment of comfort as she reconnects with Toadie (Ryan Moloney), confiding in him about her dreams of living a "normal" existence again.

Her plan to get her life back on track is about to hit a snag: Lucas (Scott Major) doesn't want her working at the garage and he's on the wat to Ramsay Street to confront her.

Given Lucas and Steph's explosive history together, this is one showdown you won't want to miss.

Credit: TV Soap 24th September 2015

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-09-2015)

Thread Information