Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

Neighbours returnee Steph Scully will snatch Lucas Fitzgerald and Vanessa Villante's baby son after ditching her medication.

The fan favourite, played by Carla Bonner, suffered a breakdown during her time in prison and now needs to take tablets daily to maintain a stable state of mind.

Fans will see that Steph hopes to reunite with Lucas (Scott Major) after arriving back in Erinsborough, so she causes trouble for his relationship by exposing the fact that Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata) was once married to another man and hasn't told him about it.

When the couple end up on the rocks as a result, things seem to be going as Steph had planned. However, that doesn't stop her from throwing away her pills after an argument with Toadfish Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney), who is concerned for her wellbeing after finding out about her recent breakdown.

Things later get worse when Lucas decides to give Vanessa another chance and agrees to cut all ties with Steph out of respect for his fiancée.

Realising that her schemes haven't worked, an increasingly erratic Steph takes the desperate measure of kidnapping baby Patrick, Australian magazine Soap World reports.

Patrick's disappearance stuns Lucas, but a conversation with Toadie about Steph's mental health issues soon leads him to realise who is responsible.

The kidnap plot will air as part of the dramatic eclipse episode of Neighbours, which will also feature Mark Brennan's return.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mirjam For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-05-2013), yeschef77 (03-05-2013)

Lucas Fitzgerald and Vanessa Villante also take centre stage in the eclipse storyline as Steph Scully kidnaps their baby son Patrick.

Steph (Carla Bonner) commits the shocking act after she stops taking her medication, which causes her to have a full-blown psychotic episode.

In her confused state, Steph believes that Patrick is actually her own young son Adam, and she hopes that Lucas will soon join her so they can all be a proper family together.

Lucas (Scott Major) is horrified to realise that he missed the warning signs when spending time with his ex, and a distraught Vanessa is in no mood to forgive him for letting Steph into their lives.

When Lucas finally tracks Steph down to the Men's Shed with back-up from the police, he hopes the horrendous ordeal is about to come to an end. But as Steph's delusions escalate, will he get Patrick back safely?

© Channel 5
    Steph takes Patrick.

© Channel 5
    Matt prepares to take Patrick from Steph.

© Channel 5
    Matt takes Steph away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-06-2013)

Neighbours star Carla Bonner is returning to Ramsay Street.

The actress, who briefly reprised her role as Steph Scully for a stint in 2013, left the soap in 2010 after 11 years as the character.

Carla Bonner as Steph Scully in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

News of Bonner's return was first reported by the Herald Sun and later shared by Neighbours publicist Kelly Davis on Twitter.

According to the article, Bonner began filming scenes as Steph last week.

"The faces have changed but you just step back into a place and it's like coming home," the actress said.

"It's an institution for fans and it's a reliable place. The producers had discussed potential storylines, which reignited my passion for Steph, and I was ready to bring back the character. It just felt right."

Earlier today, Neighbours teased the news of "an exciting casting reveal" to be announced tomorrow (July 20) on their Twitter page.

Bonner's return to the soap will see Neighbours become more of a family affair as her son Harley Bonner joined the soap in 2013.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-07-2015), TaintedLove (20-07-2015)

Can she come and kill Nate then take off again

I hope she stays around long term

why is she returning no need for her

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-07-2015), Mirjam (27-07-2015)

Maybe she comes back after Toadie's accident and helps him to get back on his feet - literally??

I wonder if Steph will buy the garage?

I mean its in receivership and she used to work there with Drew..oh yes and Ben ( Drew's son) can become her apprentice. Hmmm where would she get the money and with her criminal history maybe she couldn't own it in her own name?

Maybe Tyler can guilt his old man into buying the place and then Tyler could offer Steph a job there....I can see I am getting ahead of myself..lol.

Yeah maybe Steph is only there to help Toadie in the beginning...... but then stays on?????

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2015), lellygurl (06-08-2015)

I mean its in receivership and she used to work there with Drew..oh yes and Ben ( Drew's son) can become her apprentice. Hmmm where would she get the money and with her criminal history maybe she couldn't own it in her own name?

Maybe Tyler can guilt his old man into buying the place and then Tyler could offer Steph a job there....I can see I am getting ahead of myself..lol.

Yeah maybe Steph is only there to help Toadie in the beginning...... but then stays on?????

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post

Hmmm where would she get the money and with her criminal history maybe she couldn't own it in her own name?
    I think that's a good idea about Steph and the garage. Perhaps Lyn buys it and Steph manages it?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-08-2015)

Thread Information