Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

I understand that Mark has been through a lot as has Steph and i can see why they would make a good partnership as they are both strong characters and independant as well. Paige is not as independant but the issue really isnt any of the three characters, Mark, Steph or Paige its where the script writers are taking those characters. I mean paige always had baggage but also so did Mark but they both had amazing chemistry till the writers destroyed it all and it ended up like this.

Now comes steph is already stuffed up really, so besides back to jail or drugs im not sure how much further down they can destroy her character. But the thing i hate the most is that while i understand Mark is confused but heck he has been for ages since before he met Paige so how much longer is Mark going to be the indecisive one and not be able to make a decision to save his life when it comes to relationships.

Same as if Paige is going off the rails it is Mark's job to sort it out as he was the one in the relationship, the flack shouldnt fall on steph. If they are going to make Mark's and Paige's characters so pathetic with no backbone at all, give Steph a different script or different partner. Why take her down the stupid path if your not going to fix the other two characters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

Splashy (10-03-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    What annoyed me recently was she got all upset so weent on her motor bike for a upset ride, well that ened well when she last did it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    What annoyed me recently was she got all upset so weent on her motor bike for a upset ride, well that ened well when she last did it
    It ended well for us viewers...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Splashy (11-03-2016)

I'm beginning to feel Paul and Steph being much better suited than Paul and Terese...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    I'm beginning to feel Paul and Steph being much better suited than Paul and Terese...
    Don't make me sick

Mark and Steph make a lot of sense for me personally

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Mark and Steph make a lot of sense for me personally
    I agree with you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (14-03-2017), Summer8 (04-04-2016)

I just caught up on this week of Neighbours and I have to say, I really like Steph and Mark together! Mark seems more relaxed than I can remember him being in a long time and I love the fact that even though they aren't "official" or at least, I don't think they had a chat about what they are did they? Anyway, I love the fact they have so far been 100% honest with each other, it's a nice way to start it!

Oh gosh, I sound like Mark/Kate shipper haha
    I promise to start no petitions or a war if Steph and Mark don't become a couple or stay together

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-03-2016), HarryHedgehog (14-03-2017), Perdita (28-03-2016), Ruffed_lemur (27-03-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016)

Neighbours is lining up an explosive new story for Steph Scully which will see her harbour a big secret as she prepares to marry Mark Brennan.

Mark (Scott McGregor) popped the question to Steph (Carla Bonner) in the show's season finale episodes back in December, and the pair will make their engagement official when Neighbours returns to our screens next week.

Clips in the promo below show Mark presenting Steph with an engagement ring, and the pair later share their happy news with a delighted Sonya and Toadie - who have a bombshell of their own.

Sonya offered to be a surrogate mother for the duo, who are unable to have children naturally, and to her surprise, learned that she was pregnant during our last visit to Ramsay Street.

https://youtu.be/YZvDxoemDco
    But as Steph prepares to settle down with Mark forever, it's clear that the couple's happiness could be rocked as she harbours a rather threatening secret.

The preview sees Steph confiding in Lauren Turner about how she's attracted to somebody else, just after a cosy moment she's shared with returning character Victoria Lamb.

Victoria is the mother of school girl Josie - who used to date Toadie and Sonya's son Callum - and will be returning to the show alongside her family this year.

Long-term viewers may remember that Victoria previously had a female partner called Ellen, while of course Steph has been in a same-sex relationship before with Belinda.

Belinda and Steph in Neighbours
    © CHANNEL 5
    Whether or not anything will come of Steph's secret feelings remains to be seen, but it certainly looks set to throw a spanner in the works when it comes to her impending marriage to Mark...

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 in

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-01-2017), Dazzle (06-01-2017), MellBee (06-01-2017), Pantherboy (06-01-2017)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours spoilers: Could Steph Scully be tempted by Victoria Lamb next week?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...amb-chemistry/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-01-2017), MellBee (18-01-2017)

The latest TV Week has the following plot teaser for next week on Neighbours (Feb 13 - 17):

Overstepping The Mark

Steph Busts A Guilty Elly Leaving Her Fiance's Bedroom

It hasn't been smooth sailing for Steph & Mark of late.

Surrogacy dramas have put pressure on the newly engaged couple. And the arrival of saucy brunette Victoria didn't help matters either.

This week, Mark, in the wake of a devastating fight with Steph, turns to the bottle to drown his sorrows. He drinks himself into a stupor & quickly falls asleep.

Later, when Steph decides to head to his house to say sorry, she makes a shocking discovery.

As she lets herself into his house, she comes face-to-face with a decidedly guilty-looking Elly. She's leaving Mark's room.

What was Elly doing there? And what will this mean for Steph & Mark's future?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (06-02-2017), Dazzle (06-02-2017), HarryHedgehog (14-03-2017), tammyy2j (07-02-2017), tuckec01 (06-02-2017)

Thread Information