Thread: Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I understand that Mark has been through a lot as has Steph and i can see why they would make a good partnership as they are both strong characters and independant as well. Paige is not as independant but the issue really isnt any of the three characters, Mark, Steph or Paige its where the script writers are taking those characters. I mean paige always had baggage but also so did Mark but they both had amazing chemistry till the writers destroyed it all and it ended up like this.

Now comes steph is already stuffed up really, so besides back to jail or drugs im not sure how much further down they can destroy her character. But the thing i hate the most is that while i understand Mark is confused but heck he has been for ages since before he met Paige so how much longer is Mark going to be the indecisive one and not be able to make a decision to save his life when it comes to relationships.

Same as if Paige is going off the rails it is Mark's job to sort it out as he was the one in the relationship, the flack shouldnt fall on steph. If they are going to make Mark's and Paige's characters so pathetic with no backbone at all, give Steph a different script or different partner. Why take her down the stupid path if your not going to fix the other two characters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

Splashy (10-03-2016)

Thread Information