Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Steph Scully (Carla Bonner)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Yes the whole being in love with Drew thing was bad enough, then she had to go and sleep with Dan! I'd love to see Steph and Libby's friendship reprised. Paul puzzles me too-although someone said it was maybe because he was really close to Donna and therefore Ringo? I can't remember much about that. It seems weird that he would go to such extremes to drive her away-maybe there is something we don't know about yet, to do with his marriage to Lyn possibly?
    Oh yeah, I forgot about his closeness with Donna! But, the type of person Donna was (Is? She didn't die did she?) she wouldn't want Paul to be out to avenge Ringo on her behalf.
    God, that was so long ago! Aha
    Maybe something about Lyn would make sense with Carla Bonner saying she going to try and get some family and friends back. But I just don't see anything justifying Paul's actions. Not saying that's what you were implying, but he just...ugh, frustrates me so much for a fictional character Especially because he has shown so many times that he does have a true human side to him.
    Last edited by LauBuch; 13-11-2015 at 18:00.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I can't wait for this Paul and Steph storyline to be over (at least the part where Paul is in control). I just can't understand Paul's motives...
    I doubt he gives two tosses about Lucas or Vanessa, Steph has proven over and over that she can be trusted around kids and Amy have made her feelings clear. I just don't get it.
    I'm watching at UK pace, but at the moment I get the impression Paul wants to get rid of Steph because he thinks she's a danger to Jimmy.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 13-11-2015 at 23:03.

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, Steph Scully will attempt to make amends for her past by coming face-to-face with Vanesssa Vilante.

Upcoming episodes will see Steph (Carla Bonner) invite Vanessa back to Erinsborough for a visit, hoping that she can find a way to apologise for kidnapping her young son Patrick two years ago.

Steph is hopeful when Vanessa agrees to meet her, but a surprise phone call sees her grip on reality come under scrutiny as she claims that her son Charlie has suddenly been in touch.

When Vanessa later makes her own doubts about Steph's wellbeing clear, the troubled mechanic is left vulnerable and scared.

Steph is buoyed when her friend Toadie doesn't believe that she is becoming unwell again but instead offers to help look deeper into the strange happenings.

Their investigations uncover a wireless speaker in the garage that someone appears to have used to make Steph think she was hearing music, but who is targeting Steph and why?

Vanessa tells Steph what she really thinks of her
    © Channel 5
    ​​Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, November 24 and Friday, November 27 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.​

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-11-2015), Dazzle (14-11-2015), tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

https://youtu.be/B8-YshfbpDc

The latest Neighbours trailer is even more action-packed than usual, as it offers a first look at a shock car crash involving Steph Scully.

Steph (Carla Bonner) will be travelling with her enemy Paul Robinson when the pair are driven off the road by another car which makes its way into their path.

The incident comes after Paul (Stefan Dennis) has agreed to drive Steph away from Erinsborough to seek medical help, as she fears that she is suffering a relapse with her mental health.

We can't help but wonder if poor Steph will ever catch a break, but hit play on the video above to see the first footage from the dramatic storyline.

Neighbours' newest promo features a variety of other exciting plots too, revealing a new return appearance for Doug Willis and hinting at a mysterious connection between Terese and newcomer Shay.

Paige Smith will also leave Mark Brennan stunned by asking him to marry her, but what will his response be?

Neighbours airs these scenes in a fortnight's time on Channel 5 in the UK and all this week on Eleven in Australi

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-11-2015), Dazzle (17-11-2015), Summer8 (17-11-2015), tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

Just watched the most recent episode (Aus pace) and I'm really ticked off with Sonya. This constant back and forth with her is really doing my head in!
    I can appreciate she's wary and she's good friends with Vanessa, but make your mind up woman! Sonya was a totally different person when she was an addict, which is an illness, just like Steph has an illness. I'm struggling to understand why she can't accept Steph.
    Even IF Steph was relapsing, she's just being cruel about it. C'mon Sonya, don't make me dislike you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (18-11-2015)

After the car crash, Steph moves in with Toadie and Sonya but will she come between them?

Steph is determined to get her life back on track, even after the horrific car accident she went through recently with Paul.

In Neighbours this week, Steph (Carla Bonner) gets Paul (Stefan Dennis) to admit he switched her medication to make her think she was going crazy.

She foces the truth from him when he's trapped in the car after their accident.

"It's a mixture of fury and relief," Carla, 42, says of Steph hearing Paul confess.

"It's a relief to know she hasn't relapsed and isn't losing her mind again."

Knowing it would hurt is daughter, Amy (Zoe Cramond), Steph decides against telling the police what Paul did.

"Steph has always been savy and street-smart," Carla says. "She also cares a lot about Amy and would never want to hurt her friend."

She tells Paul she'll keep quiet if he gives her a job at The Waterhole and some cash to get by.

"Steph chooses to use the situation to get ahead financially, which helps give her a little stability in moving forward," Carla explains.

When Sonya (Eve Morey) hears about Paul's actions, she feels guilty and apologises to Steph for being hostile towards her recently.

"It breaks down an important barrier," Carla says. "Toadie and Steph have always had a strong relationship but Sonya hadn't provided the same support."

When Steph mentions she's house-hunting, Sonya hastilu suggests she should move in with her and Toadie (Ryan Moloney) temporarily.

"With Sonya extending her hand in friendship and trust, Steph begins to feel she's been welcomed," Carla says.

Steph does have reservations.

"The relationship has only just found a supportive and positive footing and she doesn't want to ruin that," Carla explains.

Steph's former girlfriend, Belinda (Nikki Shiels), is upset to learn Steph is moving in with the pair and accuses Toadie of manipulating Steph.

During the argument, Toadie is fiercely protective of Steph, which leaves Sonya unsettled.

"Sonya is aware of the memories and history Steph and Toadie shared," Carla adds.

"So many people in the past have attempted to come between them. She doesn't want that to happen again."

Can the trio really live together?

TV Week

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-11-2015), Marf6 (19-11-2015), Summer8 (19-11-2015), tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

Hmm can Toadie and Sonya survive this I wonder???

Were Steph and Toadie ever a romantic couple or always just good friends?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    If memory serves me, they were romantic for a while, long before Sonya showed up, then broke up. Then they married for some legal thing, not out of love and during this Sonya and Toadie broke up? I think that's what happened anyway? If I'm wrong, someone correct me! haha
    I can appreciate why Sonya would be nervous. It's more than back and forth of her attitude towards Steph that is annoying me and I don't wanna be annoyed because I really like Sonya!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I seem to remember that Steph had feelings for Drew who was engaged to be married to Lib and she told Toadie that they could only be friends after Toadie told her he loved her

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-11-2015)

Thread Information