Thread: Callum Rebecchi

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Callum Rebecchi

Neighbours actress Eve Morey has revealed that Callum Rebecchi (Morgan Baker) is to explore his "darker side" in an upcoming storyline.

The actress explained that the change in Morgan - the son of Sonya and Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) - has complex causes.

© Channel 5
    Morgan Baker as Callum Jones

"I can tell you [his rebellion is] starting," PA quotes Morey as saying. "And it's actually really good, because we're doing a few storylines now, where he's starting to explore that darker side of being a teenager. And I think that's really good for him.

"And I think it's good for the audience to see it, because sometimes I'm like, 'Wow this kid's so well-adjusted'. And that's really great, but at the same time it must be difficult.

"So we sort of start to see a bit of that pent-up anger start to come out, brought on by other storylines. It's a bit more complex. It's great."

Discussing Callum's troubled past, she continued: "What he's been through, this poor kid!

"Mother left him at 4 because she was a drug addict. He lived with his gran, she got too sick and he was fostered out and his mother comes back and lies to him for two years about who she is, and then finally there's a resolution.

"I'm surprised at how well he's taking it. He's had to grow up very quickly and be very emotionally mature."

Morey recently confessed that she has become broody in real life as a result of doing scenes with Sonya's new baby Nell (Scarlett Anderson).

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 6.30pm on Eleven in Australia.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-04-2013)

Thread Information