Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Pappas (James Mason)

Neighbours mechanic Chris Pappas finally faces Hudson Walsh when he visits him in prison next month.

Chris's behaviour has been spiralling out of control in recent weeks, which results in Kate Ramsay taking him to the jail so he can clear things up with Hudson once and for all.

When they initially arrive, Chris (James Mason) refuses to get out of the car and admits his fears that Hudson will continue pushing him away.

Chris eventually agrees to confront him, but he's shocked to learn that Hudson (Remy Hiii) didn't lose interest - he was only pushing him away because he loved Chris too much to watch him spend the next four years waiting for him.

Unable to convince him to change his mind, Chris is forced to let Hudson go and returns home. Upset but calm, he thanks Kate and Kyle for putting up with his recent behaviour.

However, as his friends are hopeful of a return to normality for Chris, it is evident that he is still struggling to close the door on Hudson.

Chris then decides to go back and visit Hudson the follow day, determined to change his mind...

Chris visits Hudson in prison.
    © Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, December 2 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Also ahead on Neighbours, Chris Pappas gets a nasty surprise as he learns that his mother Patricia has a gambling addiction.

Patricia (Katerina Kotsonis) is forced to confess the truth to Chris (James Mason) after she has been arrested for stealing a watch from an antiques shop in order to fund her habit.

When Chris sees his mum being hauled into the police station by Matt Turner (Josef Brown), he demands to know what is going on and is stunned when Patricia reveals her secret.

Patricia is arrested after stealing
    © Channel 5
    Patricia is arrested after stealing

Patricia confesses her secret to Chris
    © Channel 5

Sonya Rebecchi immediately bears the brunt of Chris's anger as he realises that she already knew the truth but failed to tell him.

Although Sonya points out that she couldn't breach confidentiality after meeting Patricia at a Gamblers Anonymous meeting, there's no reasoning with Chris as he's clearly looking for someone to blame…

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, March 20 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Surely Chris is surprised to discover he even has a mother - she's only been on screen about once before and never gets mentioned!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Neighbours: James Mason on Chris's family woes, future romance

Neighbours mechanic Chris Pappas has been brought back to the forefront of the soap this week with a new family-centric storyline for the character.

Chris's neighbour Sonya Rebecchi is currently trying to help his mum Patricia (Katerina Kotsonis) after learning that she has a secret gambling addiction. However, Sonya's efforts have brought her into conflict with Chris, who doesn't know the full story and believes that she is trying to expose his own secret over Hudson.

As the storyline continues over the next few weeks, viewers will also see George Pappas (Lliam Amor) return to screens as he must deal with the big secrets that his wife and son have been keeping from him.

James Mason, who plays Chris, recently caught up with Digital Spy to discuss the new storyline and share some gossip on where things are heading for his character in the longer-term.

How did you feel about Chris's family being brought back into Neighbours?
    "I was really happy. Chris is actually the only character on the Street at the moment who isn't related to anybody else, except of course for Mark Brennan who has recently come back with us. I really enjoy working with Lliam who plays Chris's dad George and Kat who plays his mum Patricia. There's a great bond and relationship that I have with both of the actors because they're such great people to work with.

"When somebody joins the show who your character is related to, you know that there has to be a certain chemistry which is different to any friendship. For me that's something that has been scarce over my time on the show, so I'm always happy to work on a storyline that's a little bit different. It's not up to me, but I'd love to have Chris's parents on board full-time if we could."

We'll see Chris discover his mum's secret next week. Before that, does he have any inkling that Patricia has been hiding something?
    "Chris has no idea that this has been an issue for Patricia. She's been hiding her gambling addiction not just from Chris but also from George for the past 20 years. That's all of Chris's life and the majority of Patricia's marriage with George. It's something that's really big and something that nobody has expected at all.

"For Chris there was no reason to ever think that this was a possibility, but it all starts to unravel once Sonya starts to meddle in his business…"

Chris tells Sonya to butt out of his life.
    © Channel 5
    Chris's recent row with Sonya

We'll see Chris continue to get quite angry with Sonya, won't we?
    "Yes. Because Chris is so oblivious to any issues with his mum, the only thing that he can see is that Sonya is meddling with his relationship with his parents. From Chris's perspective, Sonya is threatening to tell his parents about Hudson being in jail.

"Chris just doesn't see it coming that Patricia has a gambling addiction and that this is the reason for Sonya's behaviour, because he's so caught up in his own dramas. Also from Patricia's perspective, she doesn't see it coming that Hudson is in jail, because she's caught up with her problems. Chris and Patricia are both doing the exact same thing - there's two storylines going on at the same time where they're both lying to each other."

Would you say Chris is being unfair with his attitude towards Sonya, or is she overstepping the mark?
    "Well, I've got to be biased and say that I think Sonya is definitely overstepping it! From my perspective as an actor, I obviously understand where Sonya is coming from and that makes perfect sense. But from Chris's perspective, he doesn't understand because he doesn't know that there's another side to the story.

"Chris just sees that Sonya is meddling in his business and he's really quite shocked at why she's suddenly so interested in his life. She's only known Patricia for five minutes, but all of a sudden she's trying to contact her all the time. Chris constantly tells her that it's not her business, but by her going against that, he feels a bit betrayed. He loses a lot of trust in Sonya because of that."

© Channel 5
    Patricia confesses her secret next week

Eve Morey (Sonya) is one of the best actresses on Neighbours, but you hadn't worked with her much before this. Were you glad to finally get a storyline with her?
    "Yeah, definitely. Eve is fantastic and I definitely agree - she's one of my favourite actresses in Australian television. She delivers such an energy to a scene and she brings these little nuances that make her stand out. Getting to work with that first-hand is special, because I think that it brings something out in me as well.

"Eve's had a lot of experience, so to pick up a bit of how she works is really essential for me in a job like this. I think if younger actors can come into Neighbours and take something away from the more experienced cast members, that's such a great way to learn - you're learning from the best there is out there."

When George is back on screen, how will he react to Patricia's secret?
    "About as well as when Chris told his parents that he's gay! That's what both Chris and Patricia are fearful of - George's reaction. Chris has just got to a point now where he's started to craft a really nice relationship with his dad. I think that's part of the reason why Chris has not told his parents sooner about Hudson being in jail.

"Now on top of that there's a problem with Patricia, so it's like a double whammy for George, really. Chris and Patricia are both scared that George won't react very well to their secrets and that it could destroy the peace in the family."

Further on down the line, Neighbours have promised that we'll see Remy Hii back on screen as Hudson. What can we expect from those scenes?
    "Hudson is still in jail, so there are some more scenes coming up at the prison. There will be some resolution between Chris, his parents and Hudson. Obviously Chris and Hudson are still dating and they haven't finished their relationship, so there's no end at this point and it leaves it open.

"I think the producers love Remy so much, so they don't want to create an end at this point. But I guess the thing about Neighbours is that there's always the chance to bring back characters no matter what happens, so in the future I think they'd love to bring Remy back for even more scenes. It just depends on what his plans are and what his availability is."

© Channel 5
    Chris and Hudson

Neighbours' new producer Jason Herbison has said that one of his priorities for this year is to find a more permanent love interest for Chris. Are you pleased with that?
    "Definitely. I've spoken to Jason myself and I think it's really great. At the end of the day, Chris's relationships need to be put against anyone else's on the Street. At this stage, Chris has only ever had relationships that last for about three months - about the length of a guest actor's contract! (Laughs.)

"I think it's really important that Chris now finds a stable relationship - not only for the character, but also to show that gay people can have long relationships.

"Another thing for me as an actor is that having someone come in for three months can be limiting. You get to do some great work, but the next challenge for me would be to work with someone for a lot longer and create a prolonged relationship. I think it'll be great for the character and I hope the audience respond positively to that."

A picture was recently released online as a bit of a teaser, showing Chris in a hospital gown! Can you give us any hints on what's wrong?
    "There's a big event coming up shortly and it involves Chris quite heavily. Chris gets closely involved in the story for good reasons - and this is where his courage really comes out, which is really nice.

"Chris really stands up and delivers, but unfortunately during the event he winds up in hospital… There's mixed emotions throughout the story - there's a lot of hurt and guilt. But it does lead to some happiness - it just takes a while!"
    Chris in hospital
    © Instagram / @neighbourstv
    Chris in hospital

Chris's housemate Sheila Canning will be reunited with her daughter Naomi soon. Are there many Chris and Naomi scenes coming up?
    "We've only had a couple so far, but I've been speaking to the writers and the producers and they really want to create a relationship between Naomi and Chris. I guess it's quite reminiscent of Tash and Chris, so it'll be a light and fun friendship. I really hope that's the way it goes.

"Morgana [O'Reilly] who plays Naomi is such a great actress who brings a great energy and a lot of fun to the show. She's so funny, and Chris and Naomi are the perfect pairing. Naomi is this wild, crazy woman and I suppose you would say Chris is the handbag! When she first comes in, there's a lot of stuff with Naomi and Sheila and also Naomi and Kyle. Once she's settled in, hopefully we'll have some more stuff together."

Neighbours will celebrate its 30th anniversary next year. Would you still like to be part of the show for that?
    "Definitely. It's such a special time for this show. Every five years marks a real milestone for Neighbours. I remember being at the 25th anniversary and it was just such a hype. I'm so proud of the show for lasting this long, and to be part of something like that is so special. You don't want to miss out on something like that, so I'd definitely love to be a part of that celebration."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2voYsDcS5

Also ahead on Neighbours, it's the end of the line for Chris Pappas and Hudson Walsh as they break up for good.

Hudson (Remy Hii) initiates the split when a visit from Georgia Brooks makes him suspicious that Chris has met someone else.

Calling Chris (James Mason) to the prison, Hudson insists that their relationship is over and doesn't give him any time to defend himself.

When Georgia makes Chris aware of the reason for Hudson's drastic move, he returns to the jail with the intention of fighting for his relationship.

However, after a heartfelt talk, both parties eventually agree that the break-up is for the best. Does this pave the way for Chris to get together with his new love interest Will Dempier?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, May 14 and Thursday, May 15 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours mechanic Chris Pappas will start dating newcomer Nate Kinski when he arrives on Ramsay Street later this month.

Show bosses have previously announced the casting of Meyne Wyatt in the role of Nate, a new regular character who will be moving in with Susan and Karl Kennedy in an upcoming storyline.

When Nate turns up in Erinsborough, Chris (James Mason) develops an instant connection with him and asks him out, only to be left humiliated when he is rejected by the mysterious newcomer.

Fortunately for Chris, Nate changes his mind after he decides to stick around on the Street for longer than planned.

The pair end up opening up to each other over a casual picnic date, although a nervous Chris has invited his friends to come along too for moral support.

Things seem to go well during the first date, but the atmosphere quickly turns sour when Chris's friends start playing tennis and a drunken yob tries to take Paige Smith's racket.

Not prepared to stand for any nonsense, Nate completely overreacts to the situation by attacking the troublemaking stranger - leaving Chris startled by his sudden escalation into violence.

Meyne Wyatt as Nate Kinski in Neighbours
    © Channel 5
    Meyne Wyatt as Nate Kinski

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "The more time Nate spends on Ramsay Street, the more it becomes clear that he has a short fuse and a troubled past. Will Chris stick with him for long enough to find out more?"

As previously revealed, Nate's link to the Kennedy family is that Susan was once married to his uncle Alex.

His introduction to the show comes following the Neighbours team's promises to bring in a more regular love interest for Chris, after his previous relationships were all with guest characters.

Also ahead on Neighbours, Chris Pappas shares a kiss with the Kennedys' new houseguest Nate Kinski, but their romance could be short-lived as Nate prepares to leave Erinsborough.

After spending time with Chris (James Mason), Nate's odd behaviour raises suspicion with Mark Brennan and he later warns Susan over his concerns.

Despite dismissing Brennan's suspicions, Susan is thrown when she goes to answer Nate's phone and stumbles across a combat knife in his bag.

When Nate (Meyne Wyatt) arrives home to find a disturbed Susan and Karl demanding an explanation for the knife they found, Nate refuses to give them one and instead decides to leave.

On his way out of town Nate crosses paths with Chris, who is evidently sad to see him go and they end up sharing a kiss.

Nate prepares to leave Erinsborough
    © Channel 5
    Nate prepares to leave Erinsborough

Chris doesn't want Nate to go
    © Channel 5
    Chris doesn't want Nate to go

Nate and Chris kiss
    © Channel 5
    Nate and Chris kiss

Later, Chris encourages Nate to open up and be honest with Susan and Karl about his reasons for carrying the knife, but what will Nate decide to do?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, September 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours is lining up a busy few months for nice guy Chris Pappas as his relationship with newcomer Nate Kinski develops further, his baby discussions with Lucy Robinson are revisited and he becomes the victim of a shocking attack.

James Mason, who plays Chris, is currently on holiday in the UK and took time out this week to chat to Digital Spy about all of the drama to come.

Do you feel like this is your busiest time on screen for a while?
    "Yeah, I do actually. You probably notice that we tend to go through periods where things are a bit quieter, but then it gets pretty busy for us again and we're on screen a lot more. There's a bit of a rotation like that!

"I think it's been fairly quiet for Chris for a while, but now there's some big juicy storylines where there's so much going on. It's really great to be at the forefront of it again and to get some really challenging material to work with."

Are you pleased with Chris's new romance with Nate?
    "Yeah, I really like it. All of Chris's relationships have been so different from each other, and here he's taking a new approach. Chris and Nate dive in head-first from the get-go. It's really quite tense and dramatic as there's so much going on. Obviously Nate is dealing with a lot of things at the moment, and Chris also has some problems coming up.

"You've got to look at that and see that there's a reason why these guys are going to sit through all of these problems together and work them out. It'd be so easy to just go, 'Okay, it's not going well, I'm just going to walk away from it'. They don't do that, and to their credit, their relationship continues.

"There's obviously more drama down the line that they have to deal with, but there's also some light at the end of the tunnel, which I think is really important. We start to see that these guys are actually having fun together and they can form a relationship which they both benefit from. Hopefully that will continue and we can see more of it."

Nate seems reluctant to confide in Chris, but could that change?
    "I think Nate does start to open up a little more, but it's all about feeling comfortable. Nate has never really been close to his family back home and he's only recently out of the army. He's not really had anyone to share his problems with, apart from the guys in his regiment. As you can imagine, he's not really great at communicating and being emotional.

"Susan encouraging Nate to come out of his shell a little bit really helps him. The more he invests in Chris, the more he knows that Chris is worth confiding in and someone who it's worth getting advice from."

Nate did recently become violent with Chris, but will that just be a one-off?
    "Chris has made it pretty clear to Nate that this is not to ever happen again, and that's something Nate really takes on board. I think it's a really good sign that Nate does listen to that. It's a hurdle in their relationship which they've jumped over. They'll have new hurdles, but that's one that is definitely left in the past."

All of Chris's previous relationships have been with guest characters. Does it feel different to be exploring something more permanent this time?
    "Yeah, it does. Obviously for me as an actor, I know that this relationship is going to continue on for hopefully some time. We don't really know where the end is. I think the hard thing with the previous guests coming in and out is that you could always foresee an end happening, which was a bit of a shame.

"I think it's really nice to finally have a bit more stability in a relationship for Chris. I think he deserves it and the show deserves it too. I guess we'll wait and see what the journey is and how it unfolds, but it's great to know that it carries on for a while."

Chris and Lucy's recent baby discussions took everyone by surprise! How did you react when you heard this story was coming up?
    "Probably the same as everyone else! I first found out at a cast meeting. They sit us down usually once every three months and give us the upcoming storylines. That's really valuable for us because we then have an idea of what's coming up.

"When this story came up I was like, 'What?! My God, I can't believe that!' I think it's great though, because it's something that is rarely discussed but is quite common out there. I think it's a really good storyline as we're exploring the challenges of Chris working out if he wants his independence, whether he wants to be a father or whether he wants to do it just for Lucy.

"There's that and then Nate comes into the scenario as well, so that just adds on top of it. I think it's a really interesting avenue to go down and I'm really excited to see where it goes."

Have the producers told you whether Chris will go ahead and agree to have a baby with Lucy?
    "It's not set in stone. At this stage, we're still waiting to find out. As much as they write about three months ahead, they're very selective about what they tell us and what they don't! In one aspect that's really great because then it's a surprise when it comes up, but sometimes you want to know so you can plan ahead and know what the result of the story is. Hopefully we'll find out really soon what happens!"

Do you have a preference? It might be nice to see Chris tied in with the Robinsons!
    "Oh, I reckon it'd be amazing if Chris was related to Paul Robinson! Chris is one of the only characters who's not related to anyone else on the Street, so I think it would bring him into that community just a little bit more.

"It'd be nice to be part of a name that's been floating around the show since it started. That would be really special. It'd also be really good for the characters too if they could get what they want - and especially for Lucy to get what she wants in the end."

In Australia this week, a storyline has been airing which sees Chris get rushed to hospital when he becomes the victim of a 'coward punch', when Josh drunkenly attacks him. How did you feel about taking on that storyline?
    "I think it's a fantastic story. This is an issue that's really topical in Australia at the moment. The whole moral of the story is that one little mistake can have really dire consequences. I like to think that we can use this story to really educate people and get the word out there that this is something really serious that we're battling against at the moment.

"It's not a joke and what's really great is that whether people can relate to it or if they have no idea about it whatsoever, it's informative for everybody and it shows all aspects of it."

Can Chris ever forgive Josh for what he's done?
    "I think it's a long process. I like to think that later on down the track, there is room for forgiveness. Obviously there's so much going on before that, so Chris needs to deal with the fact that he'll never be the same again following the attack and his life is going to change forever.

"It'll also be difficult for him to come to terms with the fact that someone like Josh would do something like this, even though it's a mistake. There's so much to go through and Chris needs to come to terms with all of this before he can forgive Josh for what he's done."

Do you have any gossip you can share about Neighbours' upcoming 30th anniversary?
    "I wish I did! We haven't heard much but I know that they're hoping to get a whole bunch of past cast members back for the 30th, which will be really great for the show. Obviously that's great for the loyal viewers who have been watching since the beginning, but it'll also be great for us new actors to meet some of the older cast and get a bit of a history lesson in Neighbours!"

Is there anyone you'd love to see back?
    "Harold's always the favourite, isn't he? Whenever we talk about Neighbours we always get onto Harold, so it'd be great to see him back and all of the guys who made the show what it is.

"We've recently had Benjie McNair who plays Malcolm on set and we've had Kym Valentine back as Libby, so it'd be great to see Jesse Spencer back who played Billy - but I think he's busy playing a fireman in America! Guy Pearce would also be a great addition to the 30th anniversary cast, but again, I think he might drive a hard bargain!"

Neighbours really seems to be getting back to its best this year. Have the cast noticed a change in the show?
    "It's always a funny one, because after five years, there's been so much that's happened since I've been there. Sometimes the changes are so subtle that you don't notice them, but then when you look back you think, 'That really changed!' You don't notice something changing overnight, but then you do realise that the structure has changed a little bit, the format of the scenes have changed or the style of the show has changed a little bit as well.

"Our producer Jason Herbison did approach us the other week and told us that we had really great ratings not only in the UK but in Australia too, which is fantastic. It's obviously reflective of the work we're doing. It does make sense, because I feel like I'm in the best place in the whole time I've been on Neighbours. Right now we've got the best cast, the best crew and some great stuff to work with, so it's just reflective of that and it is really evident."

Your on-screen love interests always seem to go onto great things, with Bob Morley joining The 100 and Remy Hii winning a Logie! Does their success inspire you when you think about the future?
    "Yeah, I reckon I must be a good luck charm - if you end up with me on the show, you'll go on and be really successful! It's not only those guys as we've also got Margot Robbie who's doing really well in LA, and Ashleigh Brewer is now on The Bold and the Beautiful. Other previous cast are doing really well too.

"That just goes to show that anybody can do it - including myself and the rest of the cast who are on the show at the moment. It doesn't matter where you are or where you've come from, you've always got a chance. It is inspiring and when I look at these guys doing really well, I'm so happy for them because I know most of them personally and know how hard they work. It's a credit to them."

Do you have a time limit for how long you'd like to stay on Neighbours?
    "I just play it by ear. You can't have too much structure. I change my mind every five minutes, so I don't try to plan too far ahead. I'll just see how I feel at the time and when it comes to make a decision I'll take it from there. I'm not in any hurry or stressed about the future or anything like that - everything happens for a reason. We have seen those other guys go on and do some fantastic work, so I'm just taking it in my stride and seeing what happens."

You're currently in the UK for two weeks. Are you enjoying it?
    "I love it - it's fantastic! The weather's turned up for me as well, which is really nice - it's been really sunny! There's a bit of cloud but not too much! I've been settling into it after the long flight, but it's a fantastic part of the world and I'd definitely be inclined to spend more time here."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

pulminaria (27-09-2014)

Neighbours mechanic Chris Pappas will be left fighting for his life next month after he is attacked and left for dead.

As all of the Ramsay Street residents embark on Georgia and Kyle's Great Gatsby-themed hen and stag do, Chris (James Mason) finds himself having a challenging evening when he is caught in the middle of two separate dramas.

Chris's evening initially takes a bad turn when an old contact of Brennan's reports back with some disturbing news on Nate's background, leading to an edgy exchange between Chris and the boyfriend he seems to know so little about.

Later, after a mix-up with the entertainers, the two groups come together at The Waterhole where Georgia and Kyle make a very public declaration of love.

Daniel is so inspired by the couple that he makes an impulsive announcement about his and Amber's own engagement, leaving Matt and Lauren shocked and Josh devastated.

Having faced further upset earlier in the evening when Naomi called time on their fling, Josh takes Amber's news particularly badly and drowns his sorrows by drinking beer.

However, when Josh starts having a go at the happy couple, Chris is forced to drag him outside and send him home.

Feeling exhausted, Chris sends Nate away as well, but the evening takes a very dark turn when Chris is attacked by an unseen assailant whilst alone and left in a very serious condition.

Chris is left unconscious
    © Channel 5
    Chris is left unconscious

Sheila and Kyle are shocked when they find Chris
    © Channel 5
    Sheila and Kyle are shocked when they find Chris

Georgia checks on Chris
    © Channel 5
    Georgia checks on Chris

Georgia desperately hopes Chris will be okay
    © Channel 5
    Georgia desperately hopes Chris will be okay

When Chris is discovered unconscious and abandoned outside The Waterhole, the community immediately comes together to try to save him.

As it becomes evident that Chris has a serious head injury, he is put into an induced coma, with no clear path to recovery.

Later, there is further upset for his loved ones when they discover that Chris was the victim of a 'coward punch' and they are all left wondering who could be responsible.

As Matt (Josef Brown) immediately launches an investigation into who would attack Chris and why, Nate instantly draws attention to himself with his strange behaviour.

Wanting answers, a furious Kyle directly confronts Nate but when he flees, everyone is left more suspicious than ever.

While Susan struggles to comprehend Nate's response to the emergency, her doubts increase when Brennan emerges with new information about Nate's past.

As all of the evidence continues to point to Nate, he finds himself firmly in the spotlight for the attack on Chris until Josh makes a shocking confession.

Wanting to face up to his actions, Josh reveals to Matt that he was the one who attacked Chris, and later arrives home to inform his stunned family.

After visiting Chris in hospital to apologise, Josh heads to the police station where he is formally charged, but what lies ahead for him now?

Josh confesses to the attack on Chris
    © Channel 5
    Josh confesses to the attack on Chris

Josh is full of remorse
    © Channel 5
    Josh is full of remorse

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, October 6, Tuesday, October 7 and Wednesday, October 8 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.
    Last edited by Perdita; 27-09-2014 at 09:25.

Neighbours mechanic Chris Pappas loses his temper with Josh Willis next month as he becomes increasingly frustrated by the length of his recovery.

Viewers know that Josh (Harley Bonner) recently attacked Chris (James Mason) while he was drunk, leaving him with a long-term brain injury.

Chris initially feels optimistic with his recovery progress and after paying a visit to the garage, he decides he is ready to go back to work there.

Despite Brennan and Nate's caution, Chris enthusiastically throws himself into helping out, but soon finds his injury holding him back.

After a couple of incidents when both his hand and his memory fail him, Chris is eventually sent home for the day, leaving him frustrated.

Chris feels frustrated over his injuries.
    © Channel 5
    Chris feels frustrated over his injuries.

As Danni and Chris discuss when he will be able to return, Chris desperately tries to pretend that it won't be long, but Danni tries to be realistic and points out his recovery could be a long haul.

When Danni explains that it is too dangerous for him to work at the moment, Chris feels the pressure of not only losing his job, but also the reality of never making a full recovery.

Feeling stressed and overwhelmed, Chris throws himself into his exercises, but when he sees Josh delivering a food package, it pushes him over the edge.

Deciding to confront him, a vulnerable Chris unleashes all the frustration and anger he feels with himself onto Josh, accusing him of ruining his life...

Chris lashes out at Josh.
    © Channel 5
    Chris lashes out at Josh.

Chris accuses Josh of ruining is life.
    © Channel 5
    Chris accuses Josh of ruining is life.

A frustrated Chris takes his anger out on Josh.
    © Channel 5
    Chris is left furious.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, November 3 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Thread Information