Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maggie Thatcher dies

Have you seen some of the things n twitter, my faith in the youth of today is seriously in question.

There's me that has rip baroness thatcher and underneath is a picture of queen Elizabeth. And then there were the comments underneath Harry styles is rip post including "is that your friend" "who is he" and "she's someone to do with the queen I think"

Have you seen some of the things n twitter, my faith in the youth of today is seriously in question.

There's me that has rip baroness thatcher and underneath is a picture of queen Elizabeth. And then there were the comments underneath Harry styles is rip post including "is that your friend" "who is he" and "she's someone to do with the queen I think"

I think Sarah C summed up Thatcher in a nutshell really - I'm definitely not a fan of Thatcher, I was born during her time as PM. I did like the way she was opposed to being run by Europe and she was a very strong character but to leave the North the way she did was just unfair and ruined so many lives in the process. Mind you I was born in London and my relatives lost jobs because of the decisions her conservative government made, so not everyone in London had it good either.

Her leadership was def unquestionable. I mean i was born in 85 and i can only comment on what ive seen or from what i hear from other people. She def made some serious decisions that took alot of balls but the fact still remains she actually never lost an election during her time as a prime minister.

Although some people on the social networks have had some vile things to say. I def think alot of people need to learn respect for the dead and it has been summed up pretty well here, Margret Thatcher was someones mother. No matter what we think about celebrities and our opinions of them in life, when they die there is always someone mourning or someone suffering the loss of that loved one. RIP MT.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlydave For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (15-04-2013)

I don't think she should get a big funeral send off at the taxpayer's expense

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-04-2013), lizann (15-04-2013), parkerman (14-04-2013), Siobhan (15-04-2013), Tuareet (15-04-2013)

Thread Information