Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you last see at the cinema?

I missed the croods I wanted to see that but I don't think it is on any more.

I saw oz the great andpowerful last week. That was good, an interesting take on wizard of oz, it's definitely a kids film but was really well done

I saw oz the great andpowerful last week. That was good, an interesting take on wizard of oz, it's definitely a kids film but was really well done

Hopefully off to see the new Star Trek on Saturday.. will let you know if it was good
    Super Mod

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-05-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post

I wanted to see I Give It A Year. I think that's finished showing now too.

I saw the great gatsby on Thursday when it came out. The cnema was packed and it was really good. Very stylised and I thought that Carey mulligan was great.

The Girl on The Train.

I had read about ten pages of the book before hand and found I couldn't get into it, but was dragged to see it by my mate.

I found it extremely boring, I was expecting a twist and there wasn't one. My friend said she had enjoyed the book a lot more as it delved into the backgrounds of the characters and there was more emphasis on their emotions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boomerang For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-10-2016), lizann (01-11-2016), Perdita (28-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    The Girl on The Train.

I had read about ten pages of the book before hand and found I couldn't get into it, but was dragged to see it by my mate.

I found it extremely boring, I was expecting a twist and there wasn't one. My friend said she had enjoyed the book a lot more as it delved into the backgrounds of the characters and there was more emphasis on their emotions.
    blunt was good in the lead role but other cast were not for me

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    The Girl on The Train.

blunt was good in the lead role but other cast were not for me

Thread Information