Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 11th - 15th May 2015

Monday

Brad clashes with Ezra Hanleys son;
    Brennan comes close to the truth of Tyler and Paige;
    Sonya's concerned she's seen as matronly by Toadie.

Tuesday

Paige is determined to take the garage business legit;
    Imogen discovers the baby's questionable paternity;
    Nate resigns from the nursery.

Wednesday

Joshua finds out he could be the father of Amber's baby;
    Daniel struggles with Joshua's involvement in the pregnancy;
    Paul works on a plan to pair Brennan and Naomi.

Thursday

Brad tries to break through to Clem;
    Paul brings Naomi and Brennan together;
    Ezra puts Nate in as Sheila's boss.

Friday

Brad and Lauren spend the night together;
    Nate finds himself in a power struggle with Sheila;
    Sonya is seen out on a secret date.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (27-04-2015), ChrisRF (27-04-2015), Lazyweaver (03-05-2015), lizann (27-04-2015), Mirjam (27-04-2015), NeighboursNutty (27-04-2015), PAJ88 (27-04-2015), Samma (07-05-2015), TaintedLove (27-04-2015), trezyours (27-04-2015)

Don't tell me Paul has sold Lassister's to Ezra!

I think he sold it to a hotel chain; I expect they wanted to install their own people and appointed Ezra.

lauren and brad already matt isn't cold in his grave

SERIOUSLY now I wish Paul had cancer! How dare he try and pair Naomi and Brennan up again. I am hoping it fails or that it is just the catalyst to make Naomi admit her true feelings to Paul and he finally accepts that she loves him not Brennan.
    Brad and Lauren.... oooh yes an over-nighter will totally makes Therese boil over with jealousy even if it is all above board. My guess is that Brad and Lauren cannot possibly ignore their re- ignited lust for too long. Matt is gone and Therese is going to leave Brad soon enough so...BREN is def on I think!
    Josh and Daniel paternity issue will drag out for a while I think...my money is still on Josh being the daddy so that Brad and Lauren are bonded even further!
    On a different note.....I hear Danni and Josh hook up but I was thinking maybe she could hook up with Toadie because he has become so boring and I think Danni resembles his first wife Dee and that would make for an interesting pairing. Sonya needs some more drama too so maybe her and Therese can share a house when their divorces come through and become The Real Housewives of Erinsborough!

SERIOUSLY now I wish Paul had cancer! How dare he try and pair Naomi and Brennan up again. I am hoping it fails or that it is just the catalyst to make Naomi admit her true feelings to Paul and he finally accepts that she loves him not Brennan.
    Brad and Lauren.... oooh yes an over-nighter will totally makes Therese boil over with jealousy even if it is all above board. My guess is that Brad and Lauren cannot possibly ignore their re- ignited lust for too long. Matt is gone and Therese is going to leave Brad soon enough so...BREN is def on I think!
    Josh and Daniel paternity issue will drag out for a while I think...my money is still on Josh being the daddy so that Brad and Lauren are bonded even further!
    On a different note.....I hear Danni and Josh hook up but I was thinking maybe she could hook up with Toadie because he has become so boring and I think Danni resembles his first wife Dee and that would make for an interesting pairing. Sonya needs some more drama too so maybe her and Therese can share a house when their divorces come through and become The Real Housewives of Erinsborough!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    lauren and brad already matt isn't cold in his grave
    They maybe just stay together. Doesn't necessarily mean anything happened between them.

Rarity for a couple to spend the night together without anything happening ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    They maybe just stay together. Doesn't necessarily mean anything happened between them.
    doubt it but hope u are right

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    doubt it but hope u are right

Thread Information