Thread: Wpc 56

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Wpc 56

Has anyone been watching this ??? It is actually pretty good or at least I think so

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rgfnj

I watched it. I thought it was good! They need to give it a better time slot though. Some time in the evening would be more appropriate for a better audience. I missed the last one though as I was at a funeral. Hoping for a second series.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by tango_victor View Post
    I watched it. I thought it was good! They need to give it a better time slot though. Some time in the evening would be more appropriate for a better audience. I missed the last one though as I was at a funeral. Hoping for a second series.

I hope there is a 2nd series too,, and yea I agree they should put it in a better time slot,, they can do so much with the current characters after the last show,, so much more ....

They can indeed. I thought it had a good mix of characters and therefore hopefully it will be enough to bring in another series. Quality of tv shows have been poor in recent times and WPC56 is something that is worth watching so hopefully there will be another series. Sadly though most good shows often have a premature end.

Thread Information