Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

No your right she dosent say it will happen but i think its an avenue there definetly going to go down. i wont be surprised if by nxt year cain has had a one night stand with charity it makes good drama

Same I hope its like moiras sister or something.
    Last edited by xloolx; 15-06-2013 at 11:27.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    No your right she dosent say it will happen but i think its an avenue there definetly going to go down. i wont be surprised if by nxt year cain has had a one night stand with charity it makes good drama
    When they got together on the newyears ep I taught there relationship would last a year.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    When they got together on the newyears ep I taught there relationship would last a year.

Please NO more Cain/Charity storylines it won’t make for good drama those two have had their days. Instead of drama for Cain and Moira how about some bless, maybe a child or something exciting for them. Or just bring back that passion they had in the beginning.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EmmaLouiseX (24-10-2013), katie hunter (15-06-2013)

Last edited by kiwigirl; 15-06-2013 at 20:08.

I agree charity was no good for cain but with him changing into mr nice it seems like it may go that way the producer seems ti thinhink its a good idea i dont. wouldnt be surprised if cain has a one night stand just when moira finds out shes pregnant. lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (16-06-2013)

I think he is better with Moira these days than Charity. Cain and Charity were toxic in the end and if they got together again I think it would be more of the same.

I think we may will get the conflict but I doubt that TPTB would break up Cain and Moira now - they had the perfect opportunity to do it this week but didn't.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 15-06-2013 at 21:48.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

EmmaLouiseX (24-10-2013), kiwigirl (16-06-2013)

Last edited by katie hunter; 15-06-2013 at 21:47.

Would you rule out a reunion for Charity and Cain?
    "I'd never rule out a reunion, but I think that the viewers have really invested in Moira and Cain's relationship. When things do go wrong between Jai and Charity, it's going to be very interesting because Charity did leave Cain for Jai. She did some very un-Charity-like things, such as getting married for love!

"I think Charity is going to realise that Jai hasn't given her the respect that she deserves. She'll realise that she might have given something up that was really valuable, and there's a lot of mileage in that. I would love to watch Cain not knowing which way he's going to turn between Moira and Charity. To rule out a further dynamic between Cain and Charity definitely wouldn't be right, because there's so many possibilities and unanswered questions."
    I love cain and charity together as they have amazing chemistry even when fighting and are a much better couple than him and moira i think

Thread Information