Page 7 of 90 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

[QUOTE=heydrich39;793091]In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?[/

If the car has been torched then any evidence will have been destroyed, so i wonder what grounds the Police would have to arrest him.

I would be really shocked if Moira told the Police, I think it would be more likely for Adam to do the dirty on him.

[QUOTE=heydrich39;793091]In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?[/

If the car has been torched then any evidence will have been destroyed, so i wonder what grounds the Police would have to arrest him.

Does someone grass him up? I would be really shocked if Moira told the Police, I think it would be more likely for Adam to do the dirty on him.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 03-06-2013 at 15:42.

Last edited by tammyy2j; 04-06-2013 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    In pics on itv website cain is tourching the car so he must get grassed up wonder if its by moira or robbie?
    Cain covers for Adam and tries to help him cover it up I believe

I think it will be Robbie who grasses up Cain

Well looking at spoilers looks like moira accuses Cain and he tries to explain. She invites Adam home and Cain is in dog
    House but don't think she actually kicks him straight out and I think Adam will confess when comes home and Cain will stay at farm but help Adam

Well looking at spoilers looks like moira accuses Cain and he tries to explain. She invites Adam home and Cain is in dog
    House but don't think she actually kicks him straight out and I think Adam will confess when comes home and Cain will stay at farm but help Adam

Think when she discovers he was just trying to help Adam they will stay together

On site www.sofemine.co.uk headline for friday 14 th is moira kicks cain out so adam cant tell her the truth

Looks like we are in for a long few weeks then before get back together again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty33 View Post
    Looks like we are in for a long few weeks then before get back together again!!
    It sure does!

I'm sure they will eventually get back together - it could go on for months though

Thread Information