Page 63 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Well she didn't tell him about his dad? And I don't think there will be any big reunion, I know Moira's staying in it but I can't see her wanting to get back involved with anyone while her heads still all over the place
    She didn't know that James was his dad until James did a DNA test. Up until then she spent years hoping that he was John's but not knowing the truth.

My mistake, thanks

So there back together didn't think they would!!

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    She didn't know that James was his dad until James did a DNA test. Up until then she spent years hoping that he was John's but not knowing the truth.
    moira knew there was a good possibility of james being adam's dad but kept quiet

Iain MacLeod finally got it right. I just hope Cain & Moira will be united against all obstacles that come their way. Not to mention the bond between Debbie & Moira, hopefully they will become even closer.

And I think it was down to Charity that finally woke Moira up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-02-2018)

Wonder how long it will last, especially when Ross gets hurt, and no doubt Cain will be blamed as Graham see's him talking to Simon and finds out about trying to set Joe up with drugs, so the assumption will be he had something to do with the attack, then Moira will find out about him contacting Simon, and it maybe all over before it's begun. I'm skeptical!

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Wonder how long it will last, especially when Ross gets hurt, and no doubt Cain will be blamed as Graham see's him talking to Simon and finds out about trying to set Joe up with drugs, so the assumption will be he had something to do with the attack, then Moira will find out about him contacting Simon, and it maybe all over before it's begun. I'm skeptical!
    You are entitled to your scepticism when it comes to Cain & Moira. But I prefer to be optimistic, and pray that Iain MacLeod has finally seen the light and he now knows the backlash he will receive if he even thinks about breaking them up again.

I just dont think he will be that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    You are entitled to your scepticism when it comes to Cain & Moira. But I prefer to be optimistic, and pray that Iain MacLeod has finally seen the light and he now knows the backlash he will receive if he even thinks about breaking them up again.

I just dont think he will be that stupid.
    Your word in God's ear!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (03-02-2018)

In preview clip, Debbie emotional blackmails Cain into helping her, you get the impression he was wanting to draw a line under it

Can't believe Cain is going after Simon, so much for his fresh start with Moira tut tut

Thread Information