Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

From what I read online there's alot more to go yet, don't think they will be back together after this week personally

Ross's acid attack arranged for Joe by Debbie which is done for Simon, Holly's dealer by mistake on Ross, will cause more friction for Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Ross's acid attack arranged for Joe by Debbie which is done for Simon, Holly's dealer by mistake on Ross, will cause more friction for Moira and Cain
    I didn't think it would be plain sailing for these two, but I'd like to think that they will unite for both Ross & Debbie. I hope that they have both grown and have learned from past mistakes. Especially now that Debbie & Moira are closer then before. I'd hate to see these two at odds again. JMO

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (31-01-2018)

Moira has a short memory, she cheated on John,lied to Adam etc Cain should just move on, he is going to be the one who gets Holly's dealer involved with Ross, and Moira isn't going to forgive him when Ross gets attacked, even though it was directly Cain's fault

I meant wasn't Cain's fault

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Moira has a short memory, she cheated on John,lied to Adam etc Cain should just move on, he is going to be the one who gets Holly's dealer involved with Ross, and Moira isn't going to forgive him when Ross gets attacked, even though it was directly Cain's fault
    I haven't read anywhere where Moira will not forgive Cain? But if Cain got this dealer involved in the first place then it IS his fault? And YES Moira should be upset.

But like I said they (Cain & Moira) should be there to support both Ross & Debbie.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (01-02-2018), Perdita (01-02-2018), tammyy2j (01-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I haven't read anywhere where Moira will not forgive Cain? But if Cain got this dealer involved in the first place then it IS his fault? And YES Moira should be upset.

But like I said they (Cain & Moira) should be there to support both Ross & Debbie.
    Who would Cain choose Moira and Isac or Debbie?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (01-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    When did Moira lie to Adam?

So is tonight the night for the reunion or are we going to be disappointed again?

Well she didn't tell him about his dad? And I don't think there will be any big reunion, I know Moira's staying in it but I can't see her wanting to get back involved with anyone while her heads still all over the place

Thread Information